fbpx

Lol Namesake…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Lol Namesake…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It’s good you put to check out the blog in the June raffle. I didn’t know you were working on one of my fave mythical creatures. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the drawing you did and I have to say, the practice faces are good, but might I suggest maybe raising the ears and shortening the muzzle to suggest a cat-like appearance and then add dragon touches like cheek scales (or frills) and short horns? I know, I’m being really rambly, but I just wanted to add some ideas… and it makes me excited! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Melody
    Keymaster

DragonCat wrote:

It’s good you put to check out the blog in the June raffle. I didn’t know you were working on one of my fave mythical creatures. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the drawing you did and I have to say, the practice faces are good, but might I suggest maybe raising the ears and shortening the muzzle to suggest a cat-like appearance and then add dragon touches like cheek scales (or frills) and short horns? I know, I’m being really rambly, but I just wanted to add some ideas… and it makes me excited! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah, I have never been happy with any of my tazel-cat mock ups. I have another one somewhere (I can’t find it ) that has dragon stuff on its face , but I don’t like that one either. Too creepy.

Well, I still want to see what happens. And I wish the best of creativity on the project, it will come to you eventually. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.