fbpx

Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I really like that Uni…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Amanda
      Participant

Good Lord, the feathers on the back of her neck are stunning! *total drool*

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I’m so impatient *wiggles in chair* πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
          Participant

LOL, sorry to make people wait. The Winner is:

No fun photo essay because the second Lucy pulled the name out of this beautiful Christmas box and before I could take a photo, Stella stole the name away and ran off with it into the rat fort. I had to rip the top off and dig my hands into one of the carboard houses to find it. What do they say in the movie industry, never work with kids or animals πŸ˜†

Anyways, here’s Stella leaving the scene of the crime:

Congrats and thanks to all those who entered!

Hannah
            Participant

Grats Skeeter!!

OMG I love rats – everyone thinks I’m crazy but I had a couple as pets a few years ago and they were the most adorable, smart, loving rodents I’ve ever had.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

WHOA! I know a lot of people entered the drawing, would you guys like to share it with me and turn this into a “Hot Potato” project?

Lokie
                Participant

Yeral wrote:

OMG I love rats – everyone thinks I’m crazy but I had a couple as pets a few years ago and they were the most adorable, smart, loving rodents I’ve ever had.

That’s cool. πŸ™‚ Yeah, they definitely get a bad rap sometimes. I get a few crazy looks when I openly admit I have rats, but my girls are the sweetest most affectionate critters. And they are just so darn amusing. I feel really fortunate to have them in my life. πŸ™‚

Lokie
                  Participant

And skeeterdeee, I’ll PM you tomorrow for you’re info. My bed is calling. Congrats again!

Hannah
                    Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

WHOA! I know a lot of people entered the drawing, would you guys like to share it with me and turn this into a “Hot Potato” project?

If that’s what you want to do with it I’d totally be in!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
                      Participant

Congrats skeeterdeee! It would be awesome to watch this piece turn into a “Hot Potato” project, but at any rate I’m excited to see how he turns out! πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Thanks so much, Lokie and everyone! I mainly wanted him to learn from the pretty feathers that are already painted, but the more I look at him the more I realize how perfect he is for a Hot Potato! I would love to share him (I’ve never paticipated in the previous hot potatoes, so I’m going to need some advice! πŸ˜€ )

megamibabe16
                          Participant

Congratulations skeeterdee! That phoenix is going to be so cool when it is finished.
                            Lokie your PYOs are off to a great start. I love the dragon’s wings.

siberakh1
                            Participant

Congrats skeeterdee! Can’t wait to see what you plan to do with him/her. πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

i lurvs rattys… πŸ™‚

tdm

tdm

Lokie
                                Participant

I can’t believe how far back I had to go to find this thread. I haven’t posted anything in years! :O

Anyways, an almost finished PYO Unicorn painted as a Chestnut Tobiano. It’ll be up for sale in the classifieds when done so I have more room for other PYOs.

photo IMG_4013EDIT_zps607f3dc3.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.