Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Lokie's PYOs: In-Progress Smutty Buckskin Unicorn, Page 12

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

This guy is incredible, if he was a real horse I’d expect to see him on a calendar full of handsome stallions or in a dressage event winning the world cup. He’s exactly that pretty. His colouration is just luscious! <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lokie
      Participant

Thank you for the comments 🙂 (And I hope Switzerland is treating you well, dragonmedley)

I was hoping to finish this week, but it looks like next week. I started another project and also decided to make myself a Halloween costume. Happy Halloween everyone!

Lokie
        Participant

Wow, I’m kind of in disbelieve that I found this thread. It says it was last updated 7 years, 11 months ago. Wowser!

I’ve seen a lot of beautiful PYOs on the Facebook Group but I’m still figuring out Facebook so I came to blow the dust off my old thread.

Hello! I was looking through boxes at my storage unit with intention to post some Windstones for sale, when I found a PYO unicorn box. To my surprise, I found this long abandoned PYO who gave me lots of trouble when I was painting it. I was trying to do an experimental dappling technique that just wasn’t working, felt I ruined her, and left her boxed away. Anyways, she’s seeing the light now. She has sealant issues. Also, I was unable to fix some boo-boos due to it being so long ago and not feeling confident color matching. However, looking beyond these minor flaws, I think she is lovely! I’m sorry I didn’t have confidence in her.

She will be for sale.

etruscan
          Participant

I agree – she is lovely!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I think you did a Fabulous Job! She’s a Beauty!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
              Participant

She is so pretty a Uni Lokie !!!
                Looks very natural ….how a real one might look sitting outside surveying her domain!!!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Wow, it has been a while! Your PYOs are still lovely 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                  Participant

Thank you all for the kind words!

Dragonmedley, time does fly! I remember my time here so fondly. I wish everyone well! 🙂

Kaytana
                    Participant

Wow, I’m kind of in disbelieve that I found this thread. It says it was last updated 7 years, 11 months ago. Wowser!

I’ve seen a lot of beautiful PYOs on the Facebook Group but I’m still figuring out Facebook so I came to blow the dust off my old thread.

Hello! I was looking through boxes at my storage unit with intention to post some Windstones for sale, when I found a PYO unicorn box. To my surprise, I found this long abandoned PYO who gave me lots of trouble when I was painting it. I was trying to do an experimental dappling technique that just wasn’t working, felt I ruined her, and left her boxed away. Anyways, she’s seeing the light now. She has sealant issues. Also, I was unable to fix some boo-boos due to it being so long ago and not feeling confident color matching. However, looking beyond these minor flaws, I think she is lovely! I’m sorry I didn’t have confidence in her.

She will be for sale.

I was the lucky one to spot her in her sales ad and I don’t know what flaws you saw in her but getting her in my hands today I am awestruck at how beautiful she is! I came looking for your pyo thread and gallery to see what others you have done as I remember your screen name from years ago, and now I remember some of the pieces! You do amazing work! I really hope I get the opportunity to add more of your work to my collection! 😍😊

Lokie
                      Participant

Thanks Kaytana, I’m glad she found a good home! 😀

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Wow, it’s been a fresh minute Lokie. Hope you’re doing well! Glad to see you’re still in the Windstone way. And the uni is a lovely example of natural coat color.

Bodine
                          Participant

Uni is gorgeous,as always❤️

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lokie
                            Participant

Thank you Prezaurian and Bodine! Yes, still in the Windstone way 😊 I’ve been downsizing, but there are still some Windstones that can’t be pried from my hands.

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.