fbpx

Livestream Going on!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Livestream Going on!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Class Photo of the GB curlies is up on Melody’s blog, so I’m guessing today will be the day. Good luck everyone!

Maybe … the photo actually went up last evening. I stayed up until almost 11 EDT last night just in case they were in the store last night. 🙂

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh hmm… is that all of them I wonder? It’s gonna be a feeding frenzy I bet! I love those splotchy ones that look like the Bacon and Eggs curlie. Also, those sunset ones in the lower corners are also lovely! <3 I wish I saw the livestream, these look like they are all might be pretty nice, but I bet they are way better to see close up! Gotta say, if I am able to get one, I just don't want the black one in the back row. *curses self to get that one now* LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mary
        Participant

Class Photo of the GB curlies is up on Melody’s blog, so I’m guessing today will be the day. Good luck everyone!

Maybe … the photo actually went up last evening. I stayed up until almost 11 EDT last night just in case they were in the store last night. 🙂

Has Windstone done a GB sale on holiday before? I guess I just figured everyone would be off celebrating Memorial Day & didn’t even look to see if they were put on sale yesterday.

moonbeam
          Participant

Kiya mentioned somewhere that there are “only” 42. So that pic should show all of them.
            It will be pretty tough getting one >_<
            Good luck to everyone!

Mary
            Participant

Oh hmm… is that all of them I wonder? It’s gonna be a feeding frenzy I bet! I love those splotchy ones that look like the Bacon and Eggs curlie. Also, those sunset ones in the lower corners are also lovely! <3 I wish I saw the livestream, these look like they are all might be pretty nice, but I bet they are way better to see close up! Gotta say, if I am able to get one, I just don't want the black one in the back row. *curses self to get that one now* LOL!

BiPolarBear mentioned during livestream that there were only 42, so it IS going to be a feeding frenzy.

My favorites are the turqoise one & the one that has a snake pattern on its tail.

You’ll probably like these as there were quite a few bright red ones with mixes of other colors. Stunning particularly the sunset ones.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’ll be sitting this one out. No money right now and only see one that catches my interest slightly; so odds of me not liking what I would get (if I could) are pretty high.

etruscan
                Participant

Has Windstone done a GB sale on holiday before? I guess I just figured everyone would be off celebrating Memorial Day & didn’t even look to see if they were put on sale yesterday.

I don’t remember if Grab Bags have gone in on holidays, though they have appeared on weekends. I am quite sure that some of the Grulla unicorns went into the store on a holiday, and the interest in them was like Grab Bags with a LOT of competition. My policy now is “Always Watch”. 🙂

I also am assuming that there will not be a “Going into the Store” announcement for these guys. Since we know that there are not many curlies, a pre-announcement seems like a store crash waiting to happen!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Nice pic of the curlies. I am wondering if there were ever class pics of the tadpoads?

I have taken class pics of the tadpoads. It is a little hard to make out what they look like in such a large group! Let me see if I can find the pics…

Melody
                    Keymaster

Nice pic of the curlies. I am wondering if there were ever class pics of the tadpoads?

I have taken class pics of the tadpoads. It is a little hard to make out what they look like in such a large group! I think the pics are on my phone, which is currently not in service. I’ll post them if and when i find them.

etruscan
                      Participant

I don’t remember if Grab Bags have gone in on holidays, though they have appeared on weekends. I am quite sure that some of the Grulla unicorns went into the store on a holiday, and the interest in them was like Grab Bags with a LOT of competition. My policy now is “Always Watch”. 🙂

I also am assuming that there will not be a “Going into the Store” announcement for these guys. Since we know that there are not many curlies, a pre-announcement seems like a store crash waiting to happen!

Yikes … yike … yeep … ulp – I was wrong! The “Upcoming Item” Store Announcement for these dragons just went out. Oh boy …

moonbeam
                        Participant

Ah, well it was not meant to be… 🙁
                          I won´t be able to wait for another 2 hours. It´s already way past midnight here and I have to be up bright and early tomorrow.

Good night and good luck to everyone who tries to get one!

Rusti
                          Participant

Shouldn’t have, managed somehow to get one anyway. What a lucky (?) break.

etruscan
                            Participant

Shouldn’t have, managed somehow to get one anyway. What a lucky (?) break.

Congrats (I think). 😉 Grab Bags may not really be “fun” – too nerve wracking – but they certainly are addictive!

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Congratulations on snagging one, they all looked gorgeous in the photos… can’t wait to see photos of everyone’s curlies!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

decided to take a nap before they were coming out, missed them, ah well my wallet would’ve been mad at me…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.