fbpx

Live Stream of Poads(tm) this afternoon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Live Stream of Poads(tm) this afternoon!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Can someone link the livestream replay directly? Im trying to get to it on my phone but cant.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
      Participant
        LadyFirebird
        Participant

I’m starting to get the shakes – it’s called Poad addiction and the only thing that calms it is more Poads!  Woe is me!  The Live Stream started it up again.  I’m even considering changing my pledge to a higher tier.  I’m sure Melody won’t mind – she’ll just have to paint more!  But to get more of those Poads–haven’t been buying for a while but now it’s catching up to me.  Gotta…have…Windstones….Poads……lots of them!  If I up my pledge, Melody, would you do a knock out job of painting some special Poads???????  Like you don’t already.  Gaaaaahhhh–anyone else have this problem?  Need support here–should I or shouldn’t I – money’s there but, but…can’t make up my mind!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

All the Poads I were hoping to see weren’t in the stream, but it seems they were all already claimed before hand. *cries*

Well, I’m happy I got the opportunity to pick a few I like though.

If there ends up being another stream seems a type of bingo system with a column of letters and a row of numbers would probably work a lot more smoothly. Not that I didn’t love the sorta dog and fondue set land markers LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
            Participant

LOL – the live stream muted my desire to go after more Poads (except the mini beans).  I thought that I preferred the regular patterns to the special ones (but I was wrong), and adding a single special Poad isn’t an option, so I’m good. 🙂

However, I am watching to see how the reward tiers evolve and may yet change my pledge.

Hannah
              Participant

Thank you Etruscan!!

Stephanie
                Participant

I literally couldn’t sleep last night thinking about getting more poads. 😂😂

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

OMG right? I was having Poad dreams all night! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hannah
                    Participant

Ok so if I watch from a computer, I see about 2 minutes of the beginning of the stream only. If I watch on my phone, I see 2 minutes of the end. I can’t download it on my computer, and on my phone it downloads the same 2 minutes of the end clip.

This is driving me crazy.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I can watch the entire thing on the kickstarter page, but there is no way to fast forward, the two minutes will keep recycling and it will go through the entire live stream, but if you touch the buttons the whole thing resets.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hannah
                        Participant

AHH.. I hadn’t tried that yet. Sorry for the massive picture, by the way! I was posting from my phone and it didn’t look that big XD
                          I’ll have to give it a try when I get home – I hadn’t thought to just let the 2 minutes run out!

Suzanne-Marie
                          Participant

The Livestream on my new iPhone will not work; tried letting it cycle thru;only get the last two minutes alas.
                            Can anyone direct me to the circle of Poads vid with the music ??
                            Can it still be accessed??
                            Hugs !!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

OMG! OMG! OMG!
                              I figured out how to download the Poad Live Stream from the Kickstarter page !!!!!!!!
                              You need to be on a computer and on the site – start the playback and let it start playing, then do a right-click with your mouse and a small menu will pop up… ‘Save Video As’ is one of the options!!!

When you click on the ‘Save Video As’ you will get a browse window and the site will automatically name the MP4 as ‘archive’ – which you can edit if you wish. The MP4 file will be around 3GB in size and will take about 5 minutes or so to fully download. A message pop-up will come up when the MP4 download is complete with a query on if you wish to open/play it. YAY!

Unfortunately though, it is only about 2 hours of the Live Stream…. 1 hour and 59 minutes + some seconds – to be exact. So it will end before the Special Poads are seen. But the rest of it is COOL! YAY!

FYI – I was on my Windows 10 PC and using the Edge browser.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
                              Participant

On the Kickstarter website, I can right click and choose play speed.  I can at least set it to 2x, which means it’ll take half as long to get to the specials, lol.

Kim
                                Blocked

Yeah for some reason it appears the timer on the livestream video keeps re-cycling but it will play the whole thing through as others said as long as you don’t try and put it back or forward as it will restart from the beginning.  I tried to put it back after watching 20 min and then had to start the whole thing again.  It did let me watch all 4 hours though!  I wonder if after two hours if it restarts the timer again then maybe you could click it again to download or save the last two hours?  I am not going to try again though as I watched 8 hours of it already since I played it twice back to back.  haha.  It did let me pause it and play it again to take screenshots.  I got a lot of the wheel screenshots but unfortunately not the special poads.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.