Live Stream of Poads(tm) this afternoon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Live Stream of Poads(tm) this afternoon!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Yes, they were saying that she wanted that one.  I don’t know whether they were successful.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I remember people saying that certain people wanted certain Poads but I can’t remember.  Yes, I think she did pull some for those people.  Email Melody and ask.  I do remember Melody saying that she would do a second Live Stream.  Maybe you could give her an idea of when you’d be available – she mentioned wanting to do it so more people could participate.

Hannah
        Participant

Ela_Hara, believe that one was set aside for you, but I would email Melody to be absolutely sure.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
          Participant

I’d email Melody to be sure, but that one was set aside for you/Donna. We told her and she pulled it for you. ❤️

Hannah
            Participant

Has anyone had any success getting the livestream to play back to them in its entirety? It’s driving me crazy that I can’t find any information about what’s wrong with the replay function, but when I attempt to replay livestreams from other Kickstarters it has the same issue of only being about 2 minutes long.

Stephanie
              Participant

When I’m on my Mac I can right click and view the video in another window, or even download it, but even then it is only the first 2 hours. No specials. 🙁

Hannah
                Participant

Yeah I’ve tried right clicking and viewing in a different window, it just opens the same link in a different window. 🙁 I’ve also tried different browsers and even different computers! I can’t even see the option to replay it on the Kickstarter page on my phone at all.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Just for those who are only on mobile… My power ended up going out half way through the stream for about 45 minutes so I was going crazy trying to get the mobile version to show a chat. Of course I figured it out about 5 minutes before the power came back, BUT there is a little box on the upper right corner of the kickstarter menu (this was for Samsung phones, so I don’t know if it is there for everyone) but I was using google chrome on my phone and there is a spot with 3 dots in the upper right that pull a drop menu. Select “desktop version” and then the site reloads just as you see it on a regular computer screen.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

So far it’s playing okay for me – I’m at 108 minutes and continuing. I logged into Kickstarter and am playing the playback on Chrome. I tried Firefox and it wasn’t working on that browser. You won’t be able to skip ahead though… just let it play in its entirely from the beginning. Good Luck!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
                      Participant

If you’re able to, could you grab some screenshots of the special I claimed? ❤️❤️❤️

Stephanie
                        Participant

In Crome I can right click and open in new tab. I can change the time but it’s still only the first 2 hours.

Melody
                          Keymaster

I’ll fix her and add her to your stuff, free. I feel really bad about dropping her. They are slippery!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yes – unfortunately that happened to me too… it was at something like 196 min or so when I took my doggie out and when I got back in the screen was playing at the 3 min mark again. So it must have stopped at around 2 hours (120 min). Oh well – I wanted to get a screen shot of my potential Special as well. I didn’t even get to join the Live stream until after 2-1/2 hours into it. 🙁

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
                              Participant

That’s so sweet!  I love the repaired ones. It gives them character and a good story to tell!

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

THANK YOU so much Melody! I really appreciate that you try and accommodate peoples wishes. That was the first Poad I wanted and then that happened – well, things happen. And it’s true – each repaired Windstone has a story to tell. It makes it more valuable to me. Thank you again!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.