fbpx

Little worried..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Little worried..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I just sold my very first item on ebay yesterday, Rajah the PYO Griffin, and I haven’t heard from the buyer yet. I sent her the invoice and an e-mail but I have recieved nothing from her, no payment or reply πŸ˜• . I writting this because I know some you folks have sold stuff on ebay before and have more experience than me. What should I expect? I don’t want to be paranoid or pester her. I realize she’s got a scheduel to, but I really want a response πŸ˜₯ . How long should I wait before I take action?

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I’ve won things sellers don’t send invoices for for 24 hours. Maybe she hasn’t had a chance to get online since she won it. I’d give 24 hours…Then email her again. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I think a lot of folks decide to wait 3 days. Since its Friday, give her till Monday or Tuesday. She or he may be somewhere for the weekend.

Ohhhh…yeah! I forgot it was a holiday weekend. Duh! πŸ™„

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Also one thing to remember for the future is you may want to specify in your auction how long you are willing to wait for payment before filing a non-paying bidder claim.

Mmloda
            Participant

Ebay rules are set to wait for 7 days and if you do not hear from the seller or recieve your payment than you can open up a dispute and go from there…but you have to wait the 7 days otherwise you will not be able to open the dispute and that just reminds the seller that they need to make the payment… πŸ˜€

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the info πŸ˜€ .

twindragonsmum
                Participant

All good info; I’ve yet to sell anything on ebay, I’ve just purchased… thought of gettng my toes wet but have hesitated…. I appreciate your help, hints and insights… πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Yay! I got home from work and saw that i was a little richer 😯 πŸ˜€ . I suppose I need to learn to be more patient 😳 , but I still appreciated all the info and tips you guys gave me πŸ˜€ .

*claps hands* Yay!!! πŸ˜€
                    (I’m not real patient either… πŸ™„ )

Patience? What’s that? Isn’t..that…..what…doctor’s…..? Oh, wait. Darn spell check…… πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I suppose I need to learn to be more patient :oops:.

Nah! It’s your first time selling on ebay – it’s normal to get excited and anxious! I only sold one thing on ebay… talk about a moving pack of nerves!

Congrats on the sale.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

I’m glad everything worked out for the best

Jodi
                        Participant

Good. I’m glad things worked out for you. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.