fbpx

Lions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

I noticed with the umbral opal lion that it says this in the description “This piece was retired in 1988. We didn’t have any leftover original lion castings, so this one is a fresh casting made from new molds that we created using an old original master.”

does this mean we might see lions someday in regular production? I’d love to have one someday, they look so awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
      Keymaster

I noticed with the umbral opal lion that it says this in the description “This piece was retired in 1988. We didn’t have any leftover original lion castings, so this one is a fresh casting made from new molds that we created using an old original master.”

does this mean we might see lions someday in regular production? I’d love to have one someday, they look so awesome!

No, I don’t plan to ever do these lions as regular production. We cast a batch of forty, ( I think) and they are a limited edition. We haven’t sold them all yet, Pam puts one on Ebay every once in awhile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.