fbpx

Lion Kirin?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Lion Kirin?…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Today I was surfing the net and searched anything related to Melody’s artwork. Now I know this is probably a question someone else asked before, but…Will there be a chance for it to be a production peice? Or a PYO? I think it would make a rather neat PYO. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
    Participant

It was stolen in November. I don’t know if Melody has another one or not. I was hoping it would either go into production or become a PYO, also.

I’d like to find whoever it was and pull a Red Queen on them!! “OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!” πŸ‘Ώ

I sure hope she does…I must have missed that thread..I went all the way back too. πŸ˜•

Starbreeze
      Participant

It’s in an announcement from Chessie from November (see Announcements). I’ll look for the thread too.

Starbreeze
        Participant
          wolflodge100
          Participant

it was her only one. πŸ‘Ώ

Maria
            Participant

With all the bad luck we wished the thieves I’m sure they’ve been eaten by the birds by now – but they still took the Lion Kirin with them. 😑

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Somebody should add “horned lion” to their favorite ebay searches, so if anyone lists anything, that person will be notified via email and we can snatch it up and return it to Melody!

I check for horned lion, winged lion, flying lion, horn lion and wing lion almost on a daily basis.

I did the same thing lastnight Ruff. But I mean it I’d like to do give the person who stole it the worst beating of their life. I found that pic a long time ago, I have it in my phone. I just love the little guy. I found the thread from Chessie when I looked there after I was told it was stolen, but thanks for the link to it. πŸ˜†

You know tho, if Mel made another one and made a mold of it, and produced it…Well then the ID10T who stole it, he wouldn’t have such a rare peice now would he? 😈

Skigod377
                Participant

I dont think it was her only one, only the most advanced. She will have to do alot of work to one of the older sculpts to get it back up to where it was before it was stolen. Thats what I understood, anyway. So maybe all is not lost. I do a search every week, too, but so far, nothing. I doubt it will find its way to Ebay. πŸ™

I have the feeling that whoever did it knew what a Windstone was or they would have tried to get rid of it already…But that is just my opinion, I could be wrong! πŸ™„

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.