fbpx

light cream palomino grab bag baby for trade! (looking for matching babies!)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap light cream palomino grab bag baby for trade! (looking for matching babies!)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I have this light palomino baby for trade:

Since I found my spotted baby through other means, this guy is still for trade!

I am looking for MATCHING babies for these young unicorns!

I’m afraid I might have that baby. I say I’m afraid because besides just loving it for its own sake it also matches a mother unicorn I have – absolutely looks like it could be mother and baby. I am so sorry but I am not looking to trade/sell any time soon. However I am having trouble seeing details in the small picture so there is hope. I took pictures but don’t know how to post on the forum. I can email you pictures if you want to make sure. Hopefully it will turn out that I do not have the unicorn you want.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Thanks for sending the pic ddvm, but thats not the same baby! So theres still hope!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

I love that young Appy. I LOVE his coloring and the way his eyes match

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

I am glad he wasn’t a match. I hope you find one who is a match!:)

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Updated. He is still available for trade. I have found a buckskin baby. So now all I REALLY really want is the baby that matches Nebula.

Carolyn
            Participant

Good for you for finding the one you’ve wanted . Maybe someone should create a thread on who traded unicorns to who . So many for trade .

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Bumping this! I found my spotted baby! Didnt end up trading this one, so he is still for trade!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Wampus, I think I’m as glad you found a baby Nebula, Quasar, as you are 😉 I know how much you wanted her and its nice to see people get things they want very badly. Congrats!

Bodine
                  Participant

I am actively searching for a GB Young…anybody?Please?
                    We are happy for her too. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Bump. I am only looking for trades. I will not sell this baby outright. Trade only.

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

bump. still looking for a trade. PM me with what babies you have to trade!

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

bump.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.