Let the PYO swap begin!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Let the PYO swap begin!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh yea, Tueday @.@

After all the emails I wrote you would think I would stop saying that! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
      Participant

I just shipped mine out. I was so anxious to do it, I forgot to include the note! I had to reopen the box… Doh!

I’ll start the “I got my swap” thread. When you get yours, please post it there rather than here. Thanks!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
        Participant

Mine will be in the post on Tuesday. All packed up with final pictures, letter and treats today. I figured it wouldn’t make it very far if I took it today with the 3 day weekend, so I’ll just wait until Tuesday. That way, I can stop by the post office on my way to work that seems to have very knowledgeable and courteous employees (mine I think got all the rejects ๐Ÿ˜ˆ … they told me I couldn’t get tracking on a package to Canada the other day! – don’t worry, it was something non-swap related and it did get mailed with tracking, just at a different post office ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

Mine will be shipped Tuesday, I would have shipped on Friday but, I forgot to take it to work with me. Oh well, it wouldn’t have gotten far anyways. Have to remember to include note…. do you think I’ll remember this time? xD I always forget something…

Leigha
          Participant

Mine will be shipped Tuesday as well! I hope my person likes mine =s

lamortefille
            Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Mine will be in the post on Tuesday. All packed up with final pictures, letter and treats today. I figured it wouldn’t make it very far if I took it today with the 3 day weekend, so I’ll just wait until Tuesday. That way, I can stop by the post office on my way to work that seems to have very knowledgeable and courteous employees (mine I think got all the rejects ๐Ÿ˜ˆ … they told me I couldn’t get tracking on a package to Canada the other day! – don’t worry, it was something non-swap related and it did get mailed with tracking, just at a different post office ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

You know, my PO told me a couple of days ago that I couldn’t get tracking on a package to Canada, either! ๐Ÿ˜ก I swear, they are just lazy and don’t want to do their job!! :spank: If I had only known. Thanks for the heads up!

lamortefille wrote:

siberakh1 wrote:

You know, my PO told me a couple of days ago that I couldn’t get tracking on a package to Canada, either! ๐Ÿ˜ก I swear, they are just lazy and don’t want to do their job!! :spank: If I had only known. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, my local PO says the same…This is however a tiny town, and yes…They are lazy. ๐Ÿ˜›

Jasmine
              Participant

Mine went out today. Good thing our postal outlets are open on Sundays. I have too many other errands to run on Tuesday.

So how many of us will be sitting and checking the tracking everyday to see if their package was delivered?? ๐Ÿ˜€

Rusti
                Participant

Mine is finally boxed up and ready. God willing I will be able to ship on Tuesday!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I would imagine mine woule be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday. My package got almost all the way to it’s destination Saturday. ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
                    Participant

(thinks to self…..shit…where did I put the eyes? O.O)

I can’t even find my box! Awk! But I should ship by Thursday at the latest. I’ll try to get it out tomorrow night to the P.O and they will ship on Wednesday. ๐Ÿ˜€

Oooh this is so exciting! This is my best PYO yet!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Leigha wrote:

(thinks to self…..copious amounts of poo…where did I put the eyes? O.O)

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

Leigha wrote:

(thinks to self…..copious amounts of poo…where did I put the eyes? O.O)

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Bwuahahahaha! XD Sorry Leigha, but now I don’t feel so all alone… ๐Ÿ˜ณ (There is always something I forget…Or remember while I’m busy with something else, then forget again before I can remember to get it together. ๐Ÿ™„ )

I am waiting impatiently!!

:shout: :shout: :shout:

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 433 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.