Let the PYO swap begin!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Let the PYO swap begin!

Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • Author

XD XD XD :spank: ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Leigha
    Participant

lol I found them. I had put them in a little wooden box I’m painting so that I WOULDN’T lose them, and I’d forgotten I’d put them in there.

She has eyes! ^^

LOL Sounds like me too…(I’ll put these here and I’ll remember right where they are and they will be safe. Yeah, safe from me finding them too! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Until I feel like pulling my hair out!)

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Leigha wrote:

lol I found them. I had put them in a little wooden box I’m painting so that I WOULDN’T lose them, and I’d forgotten I’d put them in there.

She has eyes! ^^

I thought I was the only one who did this! ๐Ÿ˜† You guys make me feel sooooooo good!

Oh, my pyo is ready to go–just waiting for the UPSoooopie man to come and pick it up here at work. So much easier for me to ship things at work–so my partner should be receiving by the end of the week. Let the pictures begin! ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
        Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Leigha wrote:

She has eyes! ^^

I thought I was the only one who did this! ๐Ÿ˜† You guys make me feel sooooooo good!

I do that kind of thing all the time:-/ You guys ever get this “joke” in an email? It’s kinda like my life…. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Azurielle
          Participant

Mine arrived! Posted pics in the pic thread!

Keeper of the Fledgings

siberakh1
            Participant

Sent mine out priority. Mine should arrive Thursday or Friday. I did put the forum name for my recipient next to their real name, but I didn’t put my forum name anywhere, except on the little letter I put in with the pyo. I think my recipient will also like the goodies included. ๐Ÿ™‚ I took some pictures over the weekend in the photobooth too, so I can post pics when it is received.

*anxiously awaits for package to arrive at destination*

Melissa
              Participant

Sent my critter out today, 5-10 business days, and that’s with Priority service. I’ll miss her. (This narrows it down but isn’t giving away too much, I don’t think.)

It’s funny, I’m eager to see the critter someone painted for me, but it’s waiting for the piece I sent out to safely arrive, that makes me antsy! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :shout: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mmloda
                Participant

Mine is in his way…. ๐Ÿ˜€ He was sent out today… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Maria
                  Participant

I boxed mine up yesterday – 100 grams over one kilo so I have to pay double the shipping; bother. Ah well, she’s off to her new home this afternoon. I just hope the recipient likes her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

siberakh1
                    Participant

*SQUEELS* My swap piece came this morning! I’ve posted pics in the ‘I got my swap’ thread! *dances with excitement*

Leigha
                      Participant

Alrighty, I sent my piece out today ๐Ÿ™ sorry about that, my person’s going to have about another week wait, US to Canada. I hope you like it when you get it. =

Maria
                        Participant

Mine’s out of my hands. I hope it doesn’t take three weeks to get where it’s going.

Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.