fbpx

Let the PYO swap begin!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Let the PYO swap begin!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

OKay, as of so far, if I haven’t sent you a reply confirming I got your email to enter the swap, please let me know! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
      Participant

I haven’t received mine yet… but the e-mail is acting weird. Let me know if I have to resend. πŸ™‚

Edit: NEVERMIND… it’s just really slow today. 😈 got it…

I just sent my email just now! I’m totally in! πŸ˜€

This was so much fun last time I just want to join in again this time around!

Thunderstorm! Gotta go!

siberakh1
        Participant

Info sent. I’m in! πŸ™‚

ugh i hate this wait as i dont know what the person wants and theres only a few of each sculp left in the pyo’s at windstone since i dont have any un-painteds πŸ˜₯

Jasmine
          Participant

I’m in. And I’m with you Fauxbird. I hope they restock the dragons soon. I don’t have any unpainted ones either…

Hi Drag0nfeathers, I sent you an email, I hope you received it okay! Thank you :).

siberakh1
            Participant

fauxbird wrote:

ugh i hate this wait as i dont know what the person wants and theres only a few of each sculp left in the pyo’s at windstone since i dont have any un-painteds πŸ˜₯

I know what you mean! I have a couple of blank pyos in two different sculpts that I was going to use for something else, but I’m holding off just in case I need one of them for the swap. I’m just glad it’s finally stopped raining around here (about 2 weeks straight with some sort of rain!). I can’t seal anything with so much moisture in the air! I’ve been getting all of my stray pyo projects done while I wait for drier weather and the pyo swap (1 commission, 1 for sale, 3 for me – my old prototype griffin I’ve been saving until I figured out what to do with him is on hold until I can spray the charcoal colored base on, but it is for me. I still have a spring muse and another prototype griffin waiting in the wings, so to speak, until I can figure out what to do with his wings, or if I want to start him over). Keeps me busy and occupied before the pyo swap begins (and while I wait for this and for an item to be shipped I’ve been waiting for, so I can buy the pieces I missed – it’s an Asian Ball Joint doll made to look like a faun *SQUEELS*).

I should probably take pictures of the pyos I’ve finished and never added to my gallery. I’ve got a few, but was minus a camera until the end of May (the sensor went in mine, but it was old).

Drag0n, I hope you got my email. Although since it’s a work email you may (or may not) be able to check it till Monday.

I’m counting 15 people so far…Those are the ones who have posted here to let know they are in…There may be more. πŸ˜€
              YAY!!! The more the merrier! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
              Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I’m in. And I’m with you Fauxbird. I hope they restock the dragons soon. I don’t have any unpainted ones either…

I bought a yellow eyed unicorn when they were on ebay because I wanted to paint a rock uni. Now they’re a permanent option in the store, so I have a back up in case my person want an out-of-stock piece.

And a lot of people sign up but don’t post… Melody did once πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Drag0n, I hope you got my email. Although since it’s a work email you may (or may not) be able to check it till Monday.

Yup I got it. I think I have everyone so far. I know I have a few new ones though as of today though so I’ll get out those replys tonight πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I bought a yellow eyed unicorn when they were on ebay because I wanted to paint a rock uni. Now they’re a permanent option in the store, so I have a back up in case my person want an out-of-stock piece.

And a lot of people sign up but don’t post… Melody did once πŸ˜€

So far, it is about 15-16 people. No surprises yet, but we still have a LONG way to go πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

For me as a newbie I’m just looking forward to the experience. Don’t know what to expect really, it just looked like fun so I joined in. I hope whoever I paint for likes what I do for them–just remember, I’m a newbie, I’ll hopefully get better! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Okay guys, I have 16 so far.

Is everyone else waiting until last minute or do I have to start recruiting people? 😳 πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 433 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.