fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

SPark wrote:

I mean heck, if the person getting mine hates it, they can always just paint over it themselves, you know?

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think that would be incredibly rude… You’re painting something for them, and for free at that (technically), taking your time to do it. I think they should like it just for that.
      But that’s just my two cents… ๐Ÿ˜•

Kyrin wrote:

Got my assignment, and their PYO request will be in the mail tomorrow. I started it last night when I got the request, stayed up until 2am, then went back to it this morning…just finished clear coating it about 20 minutes ago. Overall time spent…approx. 9 hours.

Yeah, I know, I’m quick.

But it didn’t take me long to figure out what I wanted to do, and I am really pleased with the results. Man it is killing me to not be able to really say anything!

I hope my receipient gets it fast…or I am gonna go nuts.

Kyrin

WHOA!!!! YOU FINISHED YOUR SWAP ALREADY!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

SPark
      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

SPark wrote:

I mean heck, if the person getting mine hates it, they can always just paint over it themselves, you know?

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think that would be incredibly rude… You’re painting something for them, and for free at that (technically), taking your time to do it. I think they should like it just for that.

It’s not really “for free” because I’m getting something of theoretically equal value in return, after all.

Kujacker wrote:

SPark wrote:

I agree, no matter WHAT or from WHO I get mine, I am just going to fall HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH IT! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

SPark
        Participant

Eh, I guess I’m weird. I’m sure I’ll be quite happy with what I get! But I really wouldn’t be offended if somebody didn’t like the one I’m making for them. Everybody has different tastes, after all, and I was given a pretty open hand with what to paint, so I’m just having fun with it. Heaven knows how it will come out.

OHHH!!!! I FORGOT!!! I LOVE my partner, gave me some particulars and a CHALLENGE!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE REEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUN!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I will start on it sometime this week! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

SPark wrote:

Eh, I guess I’m weird. I’m sure I’ll be quite happy with what I get! But I really wouldn’t be offended if somebody didn’t like the one I’m making for them. Everybody has different tastes, after all, and I was given a pretty open hand with what to paint, so I’m just having fun with it. Heaven knows how it will come out.

STOP being so paranoid hun, your going to do awesome & the person who gets it is GOING to love it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!!

SPark
          Participant

Hey, it’s not paranoia, it’s realism! *grins*

SPark wrote:

Hey, it’s not paranoia, it’s realism! *grins*

Just go with the floooooooooooow baybeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€

Kasie
            Participant

Well the person I got knows what they want I just need to figure out what they want. I know the colors and the eye color but now I am racking my brain to figure out how I want to place the colors.

AdaraSky wrote:

Well the person I got knows what they want I just need to figure out what they want. I know the colors and the eye color but now I am racking my brain to figure out how I want to place the colors.

Thats why with mine, I put a description on what I wanted just in case someone might not have an idea, OR they can do whatever….I would be happy JUST the same either way ๐Ÿ˜€

DragonsCavern wrote:

WHOA!!!! YOU FINISHED YOUR SWAP ALREADY!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Yep, it’s sitting up on top of my scanner waiting for me to photograph it now. Tomorrow if we get sun, I will take a few pics and then send it to its new home.

Kyrin

Maria
              Participant

Whoa, Kyrin, that was fast! I guess we’ll be seeing the first pictures soon. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                Participant

Dang! I didnt finish first? How odd ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Elena
                  Participant

Wow, that was fast Kyrin! I’ll place my oder then have to wait 2 weeks ill I can Paint. But that gives me enough ime to work out in deail wha I’m doing! My swapee gave me some direction which really helps a newbie like me! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 511 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.