fbpx

Laps and Srcatchers and Poads !! Oh My!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Laps and Srcatchers and Poads !! Oh My!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I have an Emerald Peacock Lap, and an Emerald Peacock Srcatcher, and 3 Poads for sale. A silver & white with Light blue eyes, a Sugar Plum and a Black Peacock both with lavender eyes. All are mint and in original boxes except the Emerald Peacock scratcher, no box. I bought him from Purplecat and she picked him out special for herself.
      I need to pay bills again since my job is over for the season. I have pictures so please email me if you’d like to see them. Would like $200.00 and shipping each for the lap and Scratcher, and $100.00 and shipping each for the Poads. email or message me 2Huberts@prodigy.net Will be putting them up on evilbay if no responses here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

kitsunelady
      Participant

I PM’d you. o.o

Carolyn
        Participant

Good Luck on your sale

Laurie
          Participant

Kitsune, PM’ed you back. Thank you Sasha. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Laurie
            Participant

Update, I have pictures now. So email me if you’d like to see them. They’re getting real close to ebay. ๐Ÿ˜‰

kitsunelady
              Participant

The lap was waiting on my doorstep when I got home today. She’s awesome, thank you! I gave her the place of honor on the desk my computer is at. I’ll take pictures of her tomorrow. =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.