Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Ooooooooo Beautiful, Im lovin all these brown dragons!

Hannah
      Participant

Wow Kujacker!! He’s soooo beautiful! I just love the contrast between the blues and browns, and the magic invisible paint really shows up on him so well in the sunlight! Will you ever do another like him? And do you do trades? 😳

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
        Participant

Yeral wrote:

Wow Kujacker!! He’s soooo beautiful! I just love the contrast between the blues and browns, and the magic invisible paint really shows up on him so well in the sunlight! Will you ever do another like him? And do you do trades? 😳

I never do “copies” of paint jobs. I plan to paint a small dragon in this color combination, but it won’t be exact. I don’t like painting copies because sometimes I don’t even know how I got a certain color.

At the moment, I don’t have the extra money to do a trade (this is an understatement… more like bankrupt soon). But I can let you know when I do!

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

He turned out fabulous! Love the teal eyes. They complement his colors so beautifully πŸ˜€ . Good luck on his sale πŸ˜‰

Hannah
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

At the moment, I don’t have the extra money to do a trade (this is an understatement… more like bankrupt soon). But I can let you know when I do!

Hooray!! Definitely keep me in mind when you want to do a trade again πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
              Participant

“magic invisible paint”… lol that term makes me laugh…

But really the Keeper looks Great!!! πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                Participant

He looks STUNNING! I wasn’t too sure about his blue eyes at first but as I scrolled down adn saw the other pictures of him, I realized I really liked him! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Stephanie
                  Participant

There’s something wrong with your “Magic Invisible paint”… I can still see the dragon… LOL πŸ˜†

Ok sorry… that was bad… lol

I’ll go away now…

(the dragon looks great though!)

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

i looooove the sparkles!!! O.o how do you do that? is it powders?

Stephanie
                      Participant

grayfire artz wrote:

Its the “magic invisible paint”… honest.

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

Serenity wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

Its the “magic invisible paint”… honest.
                          lol i didn’t read the other comments till now….i feel a little silly for asking a question that already got answered.

This guy originally had orange eyes. He looks better with orange. But the eyes I were sent didn’t fit the eye sockets. They were bulbous and bigger than other WS eyes. Is there someone new working in the eye department? :scratch: I hope that that doesn’t happen again.

Wow thats funny, I have a pair of blue and a pair of orange on my table that are exactly like that.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.