fbpx

Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Last thread was getting lengthy, so here’s a new one.
      I just have two photos of WIPs. The one pyo I did complete recently was gifted before I had a chance to photo him. The person I gave him to said he’d get some pictures next time his camera is home (he works for the newspaper, so his camera is often at work).

My work on the second tiger inspired keeper is so sluggish. But he just needs his accents finished and then DONE! I’ll be so glad @___@

This little guy I’m already really attached to… but oh well. I can’t afford to be keeping any right now… surprise expenses and all. He reminds me of twilight (no not the book, the actual word). He is MUCH darker in person and he has no white on him. Photos inside = terrible. He’ll hopefully be done soon. I’m disappointed thought that his eyes are straw. Gray would have been better, but I didn’t have anything in mind when I bought the pyos. So I got straw eyes, since they tend to go well with anything. Not this time lawl.

Kujacker
      Participant

Apari
        Participant

I like your tiger keepers! And twilight is coming along nicely. πŸ™‚

machineguts
          Participant

Looking good Kujacker, I love those colors! :yes:

dragonmedley
            Participant

I think straw would go really well with the blue, no?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I have to agree. I often find myself using straw eyes with blue colored pyos. Loving how they are turning out btw πŸ˜€ .

Kujacker
                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I have to agree. I often find myself using straw eyes with blue colored pyos. Loving how they are turning out btw πŸ˜€ .

I’m sure they will, but it just wouldn’t be in the color scheme that I want the dragon to be in. Well, if I ever make a second one for myself, he can have gray eyes πŸ˜‰

Kujacker
                  Participant

Twilight finished. I’m kicking myself, because I’ve let myself become so attached to this guy T___T I’m going to do my best to try and keep him. Harder than it sounds.

His eyes aren’t glued in, so I can get some gray eyes next time pyos are available.

Despite being outside, these photos don’t show the color depth he has. And he’s darker than these pictures show. He’s also super pearlescent.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Very, very nice! Love the shading on the flanks and feet. πŸ™‚

machineguts
                      Participant

Oh wow Kujacker! This is definitely one of my favorites of yours, he is spectacular! I can totally understand why you wouldn’t want to sell this guy. Very nice work. :yes:

Syn
                        Participant

I like your Tiger themed Keepers. 8)

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I see what you mean about the straw not going with the color scheme. Gray or even lavender would go better, but straw still looks ok with it.

I like him.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kujacker
                            Participant

#2. He’s on ebay.
                              No, I don’t want to paint this color again. A pain in the you know what. So assume he’s the last.

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

He’s so handsome. I really love your tiger Keepers πŸ˜€ .

Hannah
                                Participant

My goodness, they are fantastic!! I love love love the blue one, especially since you used blues that range from almost sky blue to nearly violet.. so pretty!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.