fbpx

Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kujacker's PYOs, Finished Keeper, page 4

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Beautiful! He reminds me of the colors of a tropical ocean πŸ˜€

… not that I’ve ever actually seen one close up!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

WHAT A CUTEY!!! I love what you did with these colors!
        he looks a little like something i did a while ago πŸ˜€ but mine turned out looking a bit like a dolphin fish lol

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Me thinks you need to come to Idaho to teach me to paint… I aren’t all that good 😳 Gorgeous as always, Ku! 😳 Likey lots :yes: πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Kujacker
          Participant

grayfire artz wrote:

he looks a little like something i did a while ago πŸ˜€ but mine turned out looking a bit like a dolphin fish lol

Have any photos? I’d like to see!

Kujacker
            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Me thinks you need to come to Idaho to teach me to paint… I aren’t all that good 😳 Gorgeous as always, Ku! 😳 Likey lots :yes: πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

If I got a free plan ticket round trip, I’d be happy to! X3

Kujacker
              Participant

Here is my WIP Phoenix. He obviously needs a lot more done, but I figured why not. I’ve been putting him off since painting a sculpt for the first time is kind of intimidating. You don’t know where to start or how to go about it!

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

grayfire artz wrote:

Have any photos? I’d like to see!
                  yeah i do πŸ˜€

similar colors with some other ones…seriously looks like a tuna
                  a few years later i asked koi if she wanted to try and make it look better she said yeh πŸ˜€
                  so this is what it turned into

Hannah
                  Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Here is my WIP Phoenix. He obviously needs a lot more done, but I figured why not. I’ve been putting him off since painting a sculpt for the first time is kind of intimidating. You don’t know where to start or how to go about it!

I always love seeing how people go about painting things – On both of the phoenixes I’ve done I’ve done from the bottom up, but I can never tell if it’s the best way to go as far as not having to repaint over areas that I’ll inevitably get some other stray paint. πŸ˜€ I’ve thought about taking progress shots of my pieces but I never think of it. This time when I was painting my second dragon I actually took some with my cell phone so maybe I’ll put them up when I get some good finished pics. In any case, if you feel like taking some progress shots as you’re painting your phoenix, I’d love to see them!

machineguts
                    Participant

I can’t wait to see how he turns out Kujacker!

Kujacker
                      Participant

Yeral wrote:

I always love seeing how people go about painting things – On both of the phoenixes I’ve done I’ve done from the bottom up, but I can never tell if it’s the best way to go as far as not having to repaint over areas that I’ll inevitably get some other stray paint. πŸ˜€ I’ve thought about taking progress shots of my pieces but I never think of it. This time when I was painting my second dragon I actually took some with my cell phone so maybe I’ll put them up when I get some good finished pics. In any case, if you feel like taking some progress shots as you’re painting your phoenix, I’d love to see them!

Sure, if I remember.
                        Thing is, I paint in a several different ways, so this way might not be the same way for the next pyo! X3

Hannah
                        Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Sure, if I remember.
                          Thing is, I paint in a several different ways, so this way might not be the same way for the next pyo! X3

I know what you mean, I do the same thing – in the hopes that I can find the “perfect” way of painting one. I don’t think I’ll ever find it πŸ˜€

I’d still love to see if you remember to πŸ™‚

Kujacker
                          Participant

As requested by Yeral, here is another progress photo of the phoenix.

machineguts
                            Participant

Wow! He’s looking awesome Kujacker, I love those feathers!

Hannah
                              Participant

Yay!! πŸ˜€

He’s looking great! Are you using any particular bird for a reference or just painting out of your head? That sounded odd, but I think you know what I mean.

Adaneth
                                Participant

Neat markings on those chest feathers! Looking forward to seeing it completed. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.