Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

This topic contains 78 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Falcolf 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Hannah
    Participant

Gorgeous!! I’m not usually big on pink but this is fantastic!

Commission spots are open! Please message me for details.

Please visit Cuddly Clay to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
    Participant

Yeah, we need to start putting the pyo names at the head of our photo posts. The keeper is call Sakura, as GF said. Sakura is japanese for Cherry Blossom. This keeper is painted in the colors of the blooming cherry tree flowers.

He does have some sea shell tones, but we most likely would have done a much lighter and softer blend of pinks, peaches and lots of interference. This guy actualy has a lot of darker pinks on him. The photos over exposed some parts of him.

Whoops, sorry about the name. I think it came out wonderful. I do think the name Sakura tiger is more fitting, I can see the darker pinks you have on him. Very nice. 🙂

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Another dragon by my sister and I. She did the base colors, I did some blending and details! No name yet, but he will be for sale. I think she is going to try to take better photos. For those of you who have purchased before from us, you can probably get an idea of how much more he looks in person.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jinya
    Participant

I LOVE IT! I WANT IT! X3

Adaneth
    Participant

:jawdrop: Just WOW! Fantastic work, you two!

Falcolf
    Participant

Whoa… totally gorgeous! Lovely work guys!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Heather
    Participant

I adore the color transitions over his shoulder and the deep gemstone-like teal on his dorsal crest. There’s a lot of depth in this guy’s color, something I always love to see. The orange on the shoulder really adds a unifying accent; funny thing to say about a color like orange, but it ties everything together so well. Beautiful job!

Bodine
    Participant

Beautiful!!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. GBYU.)

Jinya
    Participant

I adore the color transitions over his shoulder and the deep gemstone-like teal on his dorsal crest. There’s a lot of depth in this guy’s color, something I always love to see. The orange on the shoulder really adds a unifying accent; funny thing to say about a color like orange, but it ties everything together so well. Beautiful job!

I agree 100%!!!

Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Here are the finished photos 😀

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh wow, very nice! He’s like a black opal

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *I am currently CLOSED for repairs until Spring, but am happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

bayoudragon
    Participant

Gorgeous! *drools*

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

you guys should see him in person… I mean he has these spots on him that almost glow in the light. I can’t stop staring at it.

Jinya
    Participant

SQUEEEE!!!

Grayfire_artz
    Participant

He actually was painted after the Monal pheasant colors, so he will look awesome with your other items.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.