fbpx

Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

This is spectral πŸ˜€ he’s a crazy combo piece my sister and have been working :3. Koko has been on a new medication that has taken the edge off her pain so she has been painting on him for the last few days and he should be finished soon :D. We are thinking of using magic sparkle paint for the finishing touch. This is not going to be a commission-able paint job due the amount of colors used and the complexity of how they have been blended. πŸ˜€

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adaneth
      Participant

Very striking! I love the gold accent along the neck. πŸ™‚

Kelly
        Participant

Beautiful colab piece! Excellent job to both of you! πŸ˜€ Glad Koshi has new meds that help with the pain.

Carolyn
          Participant

I love the metalic colors . So pretty . Bright and shinning .

LadyFirebird
            Participant

He’s gorgeous! Look forward to the finished product. I hope KoKo feels better soon. You two do such lovely work together.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Yeah, been on new medication a few days and it is really helping with pain. I’ll update on that later. But I’ve been able to paint because of that. This keeper has been sitting for almost 2 months because I have not been able to do anything. My sister did a base coat and then was unsure of what to do with it, but when I saw it, it was perfect….I could see what it could end up being…I just couldn’t paint because of the pain. So the last 3 days I just been at this thing and he is really something. He was actualy supposed to be called Spectrum because of his rainbow look, but he has more shades then your average rainbow. Different shades of golds, greens, purples, blues, and reds really make him stand out. Here is another progress photo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He’s amazing! What a gorgeous blending job you’ve done. Just…wow.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Beautiful, as always, guys. I love your collaboration pieces.

Riversgrace
                  Participant

I love that he has red eyes! I usually don’t go for them, but man they really set off that pretty blue in his face! He is very pretty!!!!

Kelly
                    Participant

I think it’s great! You have some serious skills for blending. Beautiful job both of you! πŸ™‚

Misty
                      Participant

Very cool! But both of you guys always do a good job πŸ˜‰

Carolyn
                        Participant

It’s just stunning . So beautiful .

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

The stone in the tale is a real sapphire to πŸ˜€

Hannah
                            Participant

Hes gorrrgeousss!!! I love that his underbelly looks like its almost glowing with pink πŸ™‚ so beautiful guys!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                              Participant

Just beautiful . Love the colors .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.