Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Koishii and Grayfire New Combo Sunset Moth keeper!!! Pg# 3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Thanks guys!! I loaded him up on ebay 😀 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300649342274 bid’s start at .99 :3

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Can I ask what types of paint you use? I’m hoping to start painting my own PYO dragons and griffons, but am not sure on what paint I should be looking for.

That’s a gorgeous dragon, very well done!

He came out just stunning, and I hope you two get a good price on him. He’s just a beauty, and if I wasn’t hoarding my cash for that blasted copper lap, I’d be bidding on him myself.

Fingers crossed for you to have a fabulous auction!

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

mhm yes! Check here: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/brand-names-list

I need to update that, but that has some of the paints I use.

I also use a lot of Folk Art brand metalics, and for the airbrush I have createx and some other brands like golden.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Thanks! I appreciate it =)

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

I got video of him up! I’m thinking of investing in a better video capable camera………

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

He’s finished. Packed with color and super sparkly. He has a lot of transitioning and most of his colors are off-shades of the normal rainbow colors. Like when you look at his back legs, the purple seemlessly transitions into the blue and green, so your blue is more blue purple, and your green more blue green. The affect is really amazing in person.

He is covered in interference that you can see as your turn him. His paint has a little texture to it. That is something that on most of my peaces I allow to develope because it adds to the affect of multiple color stransitions and the use of the interference.

Finaly he has a spray dusting of Magic Sparkle paint. That stuff I’ve seen every one using, well my sister bought some, and what would be perfect to use it on other than a rainbow themed dragon? He is SUPER sparkly.

Finaly, on all my pieces I do, including this one, all of the gold trim is done by hand with brush and paint. So this gold is not only brighter, more sparkly, but will not rub off over time. I rarely use gold, but it seemed good with the other colors this time.

He will be for sale, but we have not decided yet if he will go up on ebay or be offered here first. But if you want to make an offer, feel free to message my sister.

Got video of him up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG4B8XomNuU&feature=youtube_gdata

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Carolyn
                Participant

He is a lovely dragon . I can’t use ebay . But the one I got Cheshire Keeper is so stunning I love him . He’s my first one . Thanks . And yeah I’d love a few more .

machineguts
                  Participant

I have missed seeing everyone’s gorgeous PYO’s. These are so beautiful!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

I really missed you Mgutze <3 I hope you are doing well.

Bodine
                      Participant

Very nice as always.You guys’ work always reminds me of the Sea.Beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

That very well may be a strong influence, we both really love the ocean and marine life.

machineguts
                          Participant

I missed you too Koishii! I’m doing good, I hope you and your sister are as well! Are you both still in California?

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

yuh, we’re still in cali, same spot.

machineguts
                              Participant

I may be going out there for a road trip next summer, I’d love to stop by and visit you guys! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.