fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I love this one! Gorgeous work as always!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Two I am working on. The Keeper is for Syn. She wanted VIBRANT. Purple and Red…not colors I work with…but I now really love this guy. He looks awesome in different lightings!

The green fella has no owner yet! He is called green tea. I should finish him shortly and then he will be for sale.

machineguts
        Participant

They are both just gorgeous as always! I love the shade of green you used on “Green Tea”! :yes:

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Green Tea

Green Tea is one of my favorite tea’s. Especily japanese Brown Rice Green Tea, Genmaicha. I did this coloring one a Snail Dragon by Purplecat and wanted to do it on a pyo dragon. He has pearl with interference, golds and blue highlights.
            He is going to be up for sale in the flea market for a BIN.

Apari
            Participant

Both are very nice Koi! Awesome work. 🙂

Green tea is so beautiful, I really wish I had the money to buy one of your PYOs. you have the most beautiful color schemes!!!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

EtruscusShadow wrote:

Green tea is so beautiful, I really wish I had the money to buy one of your PYOs. you have the most beautiful color schemes!!!

<3

machineguts
                Participant

Oh wow, he turned out gorgeous Koishii!

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Crimson Sapphire

Syn wanted a keeper that gave me a work out. Main colors to use, Red and Purple. It took me a while, and a struggle, but I finaly got it. I found a pair of these green eyes when she mentioned wanting some slitted eyes possible and she really liked how they look. They don’t fit as nicely as I would like, but I really like how they look with the colors too. The eyes really do look like they are glowing!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

RedWood Magpie

Another dragon for Dfeathers! This one matches her TFT dragon.
                      Redwood with Magpie Tiger

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Oh koishii! He’s YUMMY! Most def “lick-able”! Me really lurvs him!

twindragonsmum 😀

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Crimson Sapphire

Syn wanted a keeper that gave me a work out. Main colors to use, Red and Purple. It took me a while, and a struggle, but I finaly got it. I found a pair of these green eyes when she mentioned wanting some slitted eyes possible and she really liked how they look. They don’t fit as nicely as I would like, but I really like how they look with the colors too. The eyes really do look like they are glowing!

tdm

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

The slitted pupils on Crimson Sapphire creep me out.

Syn
                          Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Crimson Sapphire

Koi is way too modest. I made it even tougher for her than “main colors to use”. It was actually a request to use only lighter and darker shades of red and purple, no other colors at all. I don’t paint, but even I knew that would be difficult. 😳

She gave me exactly what I wanted; in fact the only thing we changed was the color of the horns. 😀 And I love those slitted eyes; I’m ordering more colors so I can have the eyes swapped on some of my other pieces too.

machineguts
                            Participant

Omg Koishii, I just love these two!! Fabulous work as always!

stunningly beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 250 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.