fbpx

Kitty's Critters?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kitty's Critters?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Anyone collect these expressive little critters along with their windstones?
    I have Thistle #744/3500 … Got her as a mistake really. She was at a “The Mole Hole” store…priced as the resins are…but she is the Bronze and gold version! I bought her for only 10 bucks on sale and she was worth much much more. Sooo happy.
    Anyway…anyone else have them?

frozendragon
    Participant

never seen em before but they are cute….

Nina
      Participant

really cute. do you know who makes them?

I’ve never seen one of those before. What is it? Who makes it? It’s so cute.

YESSSSS!!!! I HAVE ONE!! A few years ago for my anniversary we didn’t have much money and only a little left for going out to dinner with and so we headed to Salado TX (to drop Kyle off with grandma) and got a flat on the way, and mom felt so bad for me because I was crying and frustrated and it was our first anniversary together so she gave us some money for our night out. At Salado I found the critter that is a big pink Momma frog with two or three young frogs hanging out on her extended pink leg and in her arms she’s holding a newborn TADPOLE!!! I loved it so much that my husband gave it to me as my present 🙂 I LOVE her stuff!!

Skigod377
        Participant

It looks very cute, but I have never heard of them.

Nina
          Participant

OMG I love Salado! I want to have a shop there so bad!

enchantments wrote:

OMG I love Salado! I want to have a shop there so bad!

Ohhhh- I suspect you would do REALLY WELL in that town having a neat store that sells the stuff you do 😀 People go to Salado to find things they can’t usually find at a mall or for unique gifts! You’d do great (and you’d be so convenient too!)

As an aside this is the one I was talking about!! These are so great:

Kitty Cantrell is the artist?!!! She does realistic horse sculptures doesn’t she?!!!

Nina
            Participant

yea I’ve never seen a Windstone dealer in Salado? Hmmm darn if I han’t just bought a house. Are the frogs called Fortune Frogs or something like that? I had a wholesale company that had them but they cost and arm & a leg. I’ve only seen frogs and lizard not the mice or other animals.

No Windstones in Salado, none at all!

As to the fortune frogs I don’t think that’s what these are. These don’t cost an arm and a leg to buy.

Jodi
              Participant

I OWN THAT ONE!!! I love it sooo-o much!!!

Jodi
                Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

I OWN THAT ONE!!! I love it sooo-o much!!!

I know! Look at the prices!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.