fbpx

Kitty playground pretty much finished. New pics added.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kitty playground pretty much finished. New pics added.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Awww, Copper, you are such a sweet mamma! That is fantastic that they have a save haven outside to get some fresh air and roam around in. It looks beautiful ^_^ Your kitties are all beautiful too! I love the spots on Jasmine. I’d love to own a Bengal cat one day, and she looks at least part Bengal.

Copper83
      Participant

Actually, Jasmine is a Lynx Point Siamese. Leo and Greykin are Maine Coon crosses and Lucky is your basic brat cat. Just ask the others. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the feedback on the pen. Everyone that has seen it has been quite impressed. We are actually looking into becoming a dealer for them.

Carolyn
        Participant

What pretty kitties and they love their new playground .

Melody
          Keymaster

Wow! But how do YOU get out?

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Way cool! Your Jasmine looks like our Loki, and they’re exactly the same age!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

bayoudragon
              Participant

Wow! That is totally awesome! :party:

Copper83
                Participant

Wow! But how do YOU get out?

πŸ˜† We go thru the door on the deck. We will soon have a gate put in though. Have to be able to get in to mow the grass.

This is amazing! I am going to hire you for a couple projects when I win the lottery! It cracks me up! You built this amazing enclosure and there sits Jazz looking out thru the fence at the edge of it. I half expected her to start dragging her tin cup along the bars and chanting “Attica!” Typical Cat! Too Funny!

Copper83
                  Participant

I half expected her to start dragging her tin cup along the bars and chanting “Attica!” Typical Cat! Too Funny!

That’s Lucky that does that. πŸ˜†

Copper83
                    Participant

Just thought I’d update how things are going with the kitty pen. Lucky has been hard at work testing the fence. I’m very happy to report that he has failed to get out. He doesn’t even try much anymore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also have a new addition to the family. He showed up about two months ago, looking pretty thin. After making friends with him, it became aparent that this was not a feral cat. This was someones pet. So, we took him to the vet to get him scanned and he had a chip. To make a long story short, it turns out that the owner had moved and left no fowarding contact info, even with family. The last thing we needed was another cat, but he was so sweet and was getting along well with the other cats that we decided to keep him. We couldn’t have done it without having the pen built. So, here he is. Meet Jackson. He is 2 years old and big. Even under weight, he weighed more than any of the other cats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackson gets along quite well with Lucky (one of the deciding factors in keeping him). He’s the one cat we have that can kick Lucky’s butt. πŸ˜€

Photobucket

Photobucket

dragonmedley
                      Participant

The pics of Lucky climbing the fence are a hoot!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

That so funny Copper…..your like my sister. she has a huge enclosure built for her cats too. It is like the palatial kitty mansion!! She has a Benal and a Savannah and they are spoiled rotten completely. They are her children and it is so funny to see all the toys, trinkets and space she provides for them. Cat lovers truly show their passion and love for their pets that’s for sure!! πŸ™‚ Beautiful job giving them a safe and wonderful space to enjoy the great outdoors.

Copper83
                        Participant

We finally got the pond put in. I love listening to it.

Photobucket

The chief inspector went right to work. πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems to have passed inspection.

Photobucket

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

this is fantastic!

Adaneth
                            Participant

Nice shots! Your cats are so lucky! Mine would be envious if I dared show them those photos! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.