Kim Harrison

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion Kim Harrison

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

“And they all lived happily in the ever after” does not look like a possibility yet. However, we shall see!

Oh my god…..I Love to Read and have such a hard time finding anything I’ll enjoy. I really love to read LKH so I am gonna run out and check out Kim Harrison. Anyone got any other Author suggestions for me along the vein of Hamilton. I really like, Vampire, Werewolf, night creature of any kind etc. Ya get my drift. Oh and of course Dragons!!!

JR Ward, Keri Arthur, Patricia Briggs, Carrie Vaughn, Mary Janice Davidson and Lora Leigh

My hubby is a HUGE Patricia Briggs fan. Her Mercy Thompson series is about a were-coyote just trying to live her life. That series has lots of werewolves, vampires, demons, and fairies. Her Alpha and Omega series is about a woman who falls in love with the alpha werewolf’s son. My hubby devours those books! (I read mainly scary books :D)

Ravished the Patricia Briggs books like a starved Wolf! Fantastic!! Keri Arthur too! Love the helpful suggestions!! YEAH!! Working on the rest of the list 🙂 Currently reading Gena Showalter!!! Who knew that Angels really were this good and **YUMMY**

etruscan
      Participant

My eagerly awaited copy of “Ever After” arrived yesterday and was I reading it last night? No! I was watching the Grab Bag live stream instead. Something is wrong here …

etruscan
        Participant

Her next book is out – The Undead Pool. A review said that there is only one more book coming after this one. Hmmm … how many plot threads can be crammed into one volume?

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m behind… the last one I read was Pale Demon. I’ve started the monumental task of re-reading most of The Wheel of Time before I get to the last volumes that I haven’t read, so Rachel, Anita (Merry too, not sure) and Sookie have been quietly waiting their turn.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
            Participant

Jeff turned me on to the Man-Kzin Wars a few years back,very unusual books-space oriented.I like Robert Heinlein,JRRTolkien,Anne McCaffrey,but these are not “night terrors” books.Brandy I have a couple of hardbacks I will send you soon,need your mailing addy again.Got you something! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
              Participant

I’m not familiar with the Man-Kzin wars. Who wrote it? It sounds like a spin-off from “Ringworld” and “The Ringworld Engineers” – both of which I liked.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.