fbpx

Kid's Favorites/ #1

Home Forums Miscellany Food Kid's Favorites/ #1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: As we all know,some kids are VERY fincky when it comes to food.I have a grand child like that 🙄 Sometimes 🙄 Well. he loves this.It is fast,easy and economically acceptable.
        1 chicken breast/deboned and chuncked into small bite sized pieces or 6 deboned thighs if you like dark meat{white is preferred by most kids unless it is deep fried :)then it’s drumsticks,drumsticks 🙂
        1 large bag of Nacho chips
        1/3 log of Velveeta cheese
        1 small can mild ro-tel
        1 small can cream of chicken condensed soup
        Season chicken chunks to taste,and cook till done in a little butter.Add ro-tel and cook on low heat about 1 min.,add can of chicken cond. soup and cook on low,about 3 min.
        Chunck in bite sized pieces,velveeta and add to chicken mix. Stir almost constantly so the cheese will not stick and scortch.
        Serve over chips,kids will eat it all up :yum: It’s nachos so they usually think they are getting junk food for dinner 😆
        Great for a guick hot lunch or as a dinner,add cucumber,tomatoe slices w/veggie dip on the side.Whatever you like.Good substitute for hot dinner,week-end family movie time munchies,when ever.
        A great twist on Nacho junk food that kids love. 😀

Skigod377
        Participant

My kid would never touch that. He doesnt like to try ‘mixed’ food. I, however, think that sounds lucious and now you have made me hungry. Way to go. 😆

Bodine
          Participant

😀 I have a son that did just the opposite. I don’t care what it was on his plate,it was goulash before he ate it 😆

Skigod377
            Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

😀 I have a son that did just the opposite. I don’t care what it was on his plate,it was goulash before he ate it 😆

Now THAT is unusual. Most kids wont even let their food TOUCH on a plate! If my sons FORK touches a food he didnt intend to eat, he wants another fork. Dinner time is very combative around my house. 😀 I wanna try these nachos, though. I think I will hit the store on the way home today.

Jasmine
              Participant

I don’t like my food mixing either…I’m just weird that way. 😳

Skigod377
                Participant

I made this last night. Had to sub salsa for Rotel cuz I forgot it, but it was still great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.