fbpx

Kid brag here…

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Kid brag here…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

Ashley turned 11 in August and we got her a tablet for her birthday. She loves it and I thought I would share some of her stuff…
        She did some of these with a mouse! Her program is MS Paint… Is there a good kid friendly program out there?
        She’s surpassed anything I’ve done! If any of you have Youtube accounts, she would get a kick out of some nice comments… her name is wafflekitty3888

I didn’t get this first one at first, but it shows her sense of humor… πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

Those are adorable! πŸ™‚ She’s fantastic for her age!

dragonmedley
          Participant

Aaaaawwww!

These are cute, and totally better than I could ever do. Go Ashley!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Nice job, Ashley! :yes:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I learned on MS paint too! But it only had 12 colors back then… XD

If you want an inexpensive yet powerful and easy to learn art program for her, I’d suggest ArtRage: http://www.artrage.com/
                The normal version that she can use only costs $20.00 which is very, very inexpensive for an art program (My Corel Painter program cost around $400, and Photoshop can run you nearly $1,000! Plus they can be pretty advanced to learn). Art Rage is pretty straightforward and mimics real media, which will not only allow her to do computer art but she can also apply the knowledge to real media if she ever wants to. πŸ™‚

I cannot imagine how good she will be when she gets older! I wish such things existed when I was 11. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Lokie
                Participant

So cute πŸ™‚

Andrea
                  Participant

Thanks all! I’ll look at that art program for her and see what she thinks.
                    Because of Mike’s work, we were able to get her CorelDraw and Photoshop and many others. They were just too advanced for her though she does do something in Photoshop and then finishes in Paint.
                    Her imagination is what I’m most proud of… To be able to come up with original ideas like the cat watching TV is impressive to me.
                    She has a friend that likes to copy her ideas… Hence the message on her youtube page. LOL.
                    Anyway, I’ll see about that program now πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.