fbpx

Kickstarter Wrap Up? Did You Go Over Budget Too? XD

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kickstarter Wrap Up? Did You Go Over Budget Too? XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I know there are still a few hours left of the Kickstarter but it’s safe to say Melody blew it out of the water! Huge congrats to Melody and everyone at Windstone for this huge success!!!

So who else went over budget? I know I sure did! Totally worth it!

Anybody else want to share their box pics?

(Since everyone worked so hard to photograph them at the factory! LOL)

Here’s most of my haul! Get our your sunglasses!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
      Participant

Goodness! Who blew up a rainbow? ;p

I don’t have a box; Susie is going to pick a bean for me. I blew what I’d agree to with my husband anyhow, going for the bean instead of just the book, rounding it to $100, and just now adding a Podge bean.

Have to remember to email Susie; it wouldn’t let me add to my pledge so I had to use a different email to fund it. No sense confusing things making it seem like 2 different people.

Thanks for starting this! I enjoy seeing all the beautiful poads, and wasn’t able to catch most of the livestreams.

GardenNinja
        Participant

Susie took this in the middle of the livestream and couldn’t get a sharp shot.  The brown rectangle covers the one I released back into the wild.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
          Blocked

Oooh, I love seeing box photos!  Yes I went over budget too so had to sell some pieces and do some extra walking walking this month to help pay for these!  My initial intention was to get an adult and baby poad matching set and a special poad.  It went a bit beyond that!  haha.  Mandy, it would be cool to see inside your box!  What does the baby with the yellow head look like?  GardenNinja, I was wondering whose poads were looking into my box trying to make friends with my poads!  My box is like a cross between Drag0nfeathers’ and Suzanne-Marie’s coloured poads as I love rainbow things and pastel things and anything with pink of course!  The crossed out baby was put back and someone else claimed it last night.  I actually may not be able to get one of the adults on the right side of my box if anyone wants one as just realized I didn’t calculate the exchange rate right with the Canadian dollar!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LZ
            Participant

What is this word, “budget?” 😉

I just got a few minis, and added another Podge at the last minute. Don’t know if my little beans qualify for an official box. They can fit in a small USPS flat rate mailing box.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
              Participant

HeeHee! Oh Yeah! I’m paying over twice what I had originally planned! My box changed during Friday night’s Livestream, so Ms Susie needs to sent me an updated photo with the Mini Bean for my brother and my Special Baby Poad – I’m also getting a Podge Bean too of course! Here’s mine before those were added:

The earlier photo above has a close up of my green cheeked Special and my Lovely plum eyed 1st Pick Special behind her! I’m estatic about plum eyed! Ignore the two GB Babies in the photo – they were put back.
                I’m also getting two sets of both books, two Grumpy Podge and three Podge Toe magnets.

Pipsxlch I used three email/Kickstarter accounts for all of mine, so don’t worry – I’m sure Ms Susie will keep it straight! Just spell out what each account pledge is for when you get your surveys.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                Blocked

Ela_Hara, your special poads are so pretty!  Well the kickstarter just ended with 403 backers, $110,710 and was 369% funded!  Congrats Melody and crew!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Yes A HUGE congrats to Melody and crew! And a big thank Griffin Susie and John too for all their help with the livestreams.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
                    Participant

CONGRATS EVERYONE!Those are all beautiful,especially Ela’s.

What an awesome bit of special appreciation back to Ms.Melody and crew.KICKSTARTER SUCCESS!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Here is my small clutter.  I will also have a Podge mini bean Poad and 4 other mini bean Poads of unknown colors joining these and Sir Garlen.

Kickstarter Box

Natasha
                        Participant

Yeah I went way over budget! Here’s some partials of my box – the baby on the far right in the first two pics (in front of the grey adult) is actually my mom’s. My mom/baby set isn’t in here yet, either. The reds in the last pic are washed out – the Poad on the right is a dark candy apple red. I am stunned by how gorgeous these poads are, and super happy with them, even if my wallet is curled into a fetal position, quietly sobbing. WORTH IT! I’m so excited for the books, too!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                          Participant

I was only going to get 2 beans…and ended with 5 lol.  I couldn’t help myself…green beans.  😬  Haven’t asked for a pic of them yet.  I will post one as soon as I get a pic or get them shipped to me to take a pic.  Omgosh that black and white poad is super cool Natasha!  Such a contrast to all the bright colors and rainbows.

It has been so much fun to watch all the streams and I bow down to everyone at windstone for their extreme accommodations, time spent and how tired you all must be.  Much love!  And congrats!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

I hadn’t planned on getting anything other than the book and Sir Garlen, but the mini Podge had to come along!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

And here’s my complete Reptanglian Poad Clutter – except for the Podge Mini Bean….

The red headed Mini on the left end is for my brother.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                                Blocked

I would love to see more boxes!  Here is a collage of my special adults and babies.  I had to get different pictures to see their colours better.  The middle baby is for a friend.  I love all of the ones I picked!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.