fbpx

Ki rins sold! Thanks all.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Ki rins sold! Thanks all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Hello all. I have a mom Ki rin, a dad ki-rin, maybe a baby, and a guinea pig for sale (Cuz my mom is a jerk.) I think Wolf has first dibs on the dad. He has a broken leg that has been glued back on (Really well). If Wolf does not want him, im selling him for $75. The mom is near mint. A slight rub on the ear and on the tail. Make me an offer. I would prefer one close to what I can get for her on Ebay. I may even have a baby, too, but wont know till my copper dragon auction is over. The guinea pig is MIB, of course, and I won it off Ebay a while ago. It was for my mom and I have since changed my mind. I dont remember what I paid for it, but it was probably around $60. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Skigod377
      Participant

Participant

I’m not sure of the e-bay price range for the mom kirin, but I’m interested. I’m thinking of making an offer, but I don’t know what a good one would be. $50 ?? I’ve been focused on other sculps, so I haven’t been watching this one.

Skigod377
          Participant

Lately they have been going for about $80-126. Im not sure the exact amounts, but I think Iron horse keeps tabs. You may want to ask her. The baby goes for $40-60.

Participant

Yikes. I should have known being retired. Well, you should get a good price for her here. I wish you the best of luck. I can’t go too high right now since I’m saving pennies while awaiting griffins (never know when they will make an appearance). 😉

Skigod377
              Participant

Thanks! Yes, I understand perfectly. I only hope I have money when they are released!

littleironhorse
                Participant

Average price for a Mother Ki-Rin in mint condition in the las 2 months : $131.00, and for slightly damage, there was only one and it sold for $70.00.

Baby Ki-Rin averaged at $51.50 wether mint or damaged.

I’d like to buy the guinea pig! Did you want $60 for him?

Skigod377
                  Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I’d like to buy the guinea pig! Did you want $60 for him?

Sure thing. I think thats about what I paid for him.

Sounds good! I’ll PM you my address and other info…

Skigod377
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Sounds good! I’ll PM you my address and other info…

Ok!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Aww, Ski you remembered! *feels special* lol Yes, I’d love to get the daddy Kirin I’ll PM you with some details

Skigod377
                        Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Aww, Ski you remembered! *feels special* lol Yes, I’d love to get the daddy Kirin I’ll PM you with some details

Sounds good! He is packed up, I just need another box and a shipping quote. I will get with you tomorrow!

I still have a mamma and baby for sale. The mommas condition is listed above and the baby is mint or near mint. I can see no flaws. There are no tags, but I dont see any evidence there ever were. I’d like to get $100 for the mom and $40 for the baby, or both for $130. As for the aformentioned paint rubs on the mom, I can fix them or leave that to you. Whichever you prefer.

Anonymous

Do you have a picture of the baby?

Skigod377
                            Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.