fbpx

Kentucky Derby???

Home Forums Miscellany Community Kentucky Derby???

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Kentucky Derby – Preakness (in the slop) – Belmont. Yay! I thought that American Pharoah might have trouble in the Preakness with a shorter distance and a tighter track but racing in the mud gave him an edge. 🙂

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

:party: :party: WE HAVE A NEW TRIPLE CROWN WINNER !!!! HE DID IT!!! American Pharoah wire to wire!!! :party: :party:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

twindragonsmum
        Participant

And we have ourselves a new champion! All hail AMERICAN PHAROAH!!!!! After a 37 year drought in the Triple Crown, Pharoah is crowned with racings highest honor at the wire!!!! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really enjoy witnessing history of a fun and positive nature and it’s about time we had some :). Oh if only I’d had some extra funds to have placed a really exorbitant bet…

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Laurie
          Participant

The farm that broke him is about 2 miles from me, closer as the crow flys. 😉
            Yep, we be proud.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.