Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

My gripe is that I make a Twitter account, make a facebook, and have a tab open of the forum looking for an announcement, and it gets announced in the one thread (about a swap) That I don’t keep track of! πŸ™„ πŸ™„ I am really losing all hope here. πŸ˜• I am trying to follow everything, but I don’t think this is for me anymore….. :nea:

EDIT: Melody’s post in that other thread was at 2:57

Hmm…well, Susie emailed me at 4:37pm that they were in the store. So it was announced aswell to all those who were on the waiting list for them. You can get added to the waiting list(more like notification list) by emailing Susie.

So I guess there was some forwarning, then the emails were sent out.

www.nakaseart.com

I didn’t see the thread either, but somebody mentioned it to me, but I found out first, because I got the email from Susie about the waiting list notification. Of course you would have to be at your computer, with the store up, just about, to get something that has small batches, in order to have a chance at it, even if you get the email, but it does notify you, in case you have been looking at something else on your computer.

Melissa
    Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

My gripe is that I make a Twitter account, make a facebook, and have a tab open of the forum looking for an announcement, and it gets announced in the one thread (about a swap) That I don’t keep track of! πŸ™„ πŸ™„ I am really losing all hope here. πŸ˜• I am trying to follow everything, but I don’t think this is for me anymore….. :nea:

If it’s any consolation, the official channels that you’re working with (along with the waiting list of course) are probably the best, hands down. The mention in that thread didn’t state an official release time, and I got mine through sheer dumb luck.

Wish there were enough Keepers for everyone to roll in. (although that sounds a bit lumpy)

Kujacker
      Participant

I just want one for a friend. His birthday is coming up next month, and the keeper is the only pyo that he doesn’t have painted from me. I’d need one pretty soon if I hope to finish it on time. Looks like it won’t be happening.

Stephanie
        Participant

Of all the days I desided to clean and rearrange the kitchen…. Yep, I missed them…again!

Maybe there will be another release next Friday…Fridays seems to be the day for Keeper releases

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Dammit! I missed them again 😑 !

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

And sorry WSC…I am trying here! LOL

That’s ok! πŸ˜€ Thank you for trying! Its the thought that counts! *hugs* I got your PM and I read that yellow eyes aren’t a choice, I went to see what color I wanted…(I really wanted those yellow-green eyes…They don’t list them as an option anymore either! :cry:) Since I have a couple days, I will have to think it over. :scratch:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

That’s ok! πŸ˜€ Thank you for trying! Its the thought that counts! *hugs* I got your PM and I read that yellow eyes aren’t a choice, I went to see what color I wanted…(I really wanted those yellow-green eyes…They don’t list them as an option anymore either! :cry:) Since I have a couple days, I will have to think it over. :scratch:

Okay, I am good today. I was having a hectic day yesterday….added fuel to the fire! πŸ˜€ Just let me know your jewel and eye color when you decide what those are.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

It seems to me to get items like this that are in limited numbers you have to be at the right place at the right time. I was on the forum and on my computer at the time the keepers were in the store. When I did look, they were already sold out! I’m sitting here with this dumb-s*** look on my face wondering how did I let that happen 😈 πŸ™„

This has been a crappy week for me and the next doesn’t look any better. Was a bit put out at my coworker when I came home (she has a big stupid mouth and says things she really shouldn’t 😑 ) so I was already fuming πŸ‘Ώ ! Just wasn’t my day or my week. Camping out by the computer isn’t for me–it doesn’t work for me anyway. So one day a keeper will come my way like all the other things I keep missing. Life goes on and I don’t want to get a headache over all this or get all stressed out. I am surrounded by stupid people who do that job quite well thank you! πŸ˜›

So all you who keep missing the boat–you have plenty of company! 😈 Someone pass the smores please!

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

*passes s’mores to LadyFirebird, along with chocolate sauce just in case she is in the mood!*

mmmmmmmmmm…..chocolate sauce…….

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Okay, I am good today. I was having a hectic day yesterday….added fuel to the fire! πŸ˜€ Just let me know your jewel and eye color when you decide what those are.

I am guessing I would like…Hmmm…Lavender eyes and an Amethyst stone. LOL I don’t know about you, but 18 Keepers isn’t enough I don’t think… XD

Thanks again! πŸ˜€

<3
                Jen

Okay…purple all around…easy to remember. And no, not enough. I am almost finished with my first PYO and I have to say it was very stress relieving! πŸ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.