fbpx

Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

It’ll be nice when the Keepers are as readily available as griffins and wolves…

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Yes! I haven’t gotten any at all, yet…

twindragonsmum

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum
        Neither have I…I’d settle for only one… πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum
          Neither have I…I’d settle for only one… πŸ™‚
          Same here. πŸ™

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Well, it’s Friday… I wonder if they will be out again tonight or if they will skip it and screw us all up

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laurie
            Participant

Are some supposed to come out today?

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

No idea, but they have the last 2 Fridays right?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I work EVERY Friday! πŸ˜₯ If someone would be so kind…I’d just like one with bright yellow eyes, and olivine jewel…I’d pay you everything it cost you to get him! πŸ˜€ *puppy eyes*

what time of day on the last 2 Fridays did the keepers come out, does anyone recall? :shrug:

siberakh1
                Participant

49ER wrote:

what time of day on the last 2 Fridays did the keepers come out, does anyone recall? :shrug:

I’m not sure, but Windstone is closed today for the holiday, so everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and get work done, eat, see the fireworks, and give the refresh button a break. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

I personally think that they shouldn’t sale any more until they have a reallllly good amount, so that they aren’t just selling 8 to 12 at a time until the next batch or that is all that they will be doing. Sooooo many people want them, its going to be hard for everyone to get one if they keep doing the small batches because people who bought them the first time will be wanting MORE. A BIG amount will hopefully insure that they can keep them in stock longer. (Hey, it looks good on paper! LOL) πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Serenity wrote:

I personally think that they shouldn’t sale any more until they have a reallllly good amount, so that they aren’t just selling 8 to 12 at a time until the next batch or that is all that they will be doing. Sooooo many people want them, its going to be hard for everyone to get one if they keep doing the small batches because people who bought them the first time will be wanting MORE. A BIG amount will hopefully insure that they can keep them in stock longer. (Hey, it looks good on paper! LOL) πŸ˜‰

I actually agree with you. They should really sell batches of at least 40 to 50 Keepers at a time. I realize it’s gonna take time to get that many produced, but when you have tiny batches of such coveted items, they are going to be ALOT of people who miss out.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Serenity wrote:

I actually agree with you. They should really sell batches of at least 40 to 50 Keepers at a time. I realize it’s gonna take time to get that many produced, but when you have tiny batches of such coveted items, they are going to be ALOT of people who miss out.

Add me to the club as well.

lamortefille
                        Participant

Selling sculpts as they are ready is probably helping to pay the bills. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille wrote:

Selling sculpts as they are ready is probably helping to pay the bills. πŸ˜‰

This is true, but it would also help if people would buy maybe one or two and 5 or 6…There will always be more, and that way those 8 to 12 could cover 4 to 6 people instead of 2. πŸ˜€
                          Like I said, I just want one for now…I will wait for bigger and more batches after that. πŸ™‚ *crosses heart and hopes to die should she buy more than 1*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.