Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Keepers! (all gone for now :()

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

Well, I won’t be fighting anyone for the next batch. I was able to get one the last batch. It is my first keeper, and will be my last keeper for a while! I’ve lost count on how my hours I’ve spent on her… 25+? 30+? And I’m no where near done! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Do they normally take this long… or is it just me? ๐Ÿ˜†

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Looks like another mad rush for yet another item. They must be going crazy at the factory to try and provide various ‘fixes’ for our Windstone addictions ๐Ÿ˜† You never know when these things are going to pop up and it’s a matter of being at the right place at the right time. I’d like to try and paint just one, so don’t worry about me buying 5 or 6 at once! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜€

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Well, I won’t be fighting anyone for the next batch. I was able to get one the last batch. It is my first keeper, and will be my last keeper for a while! I’ve lost count on how my hours I’ve spent on her… 25+? 30+? And I’m no where near done! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Do they normally take this long… or is it just me? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ditto me too. I was able to get some( after i traded for one) and i already got some commissions for the ones i got…so yeah, I’m now out of the rat race. (i can’t believe i snagged some on that last batch, that was insane)

nah dude, they take a long time, especially when you are wanting them to look nice. I’ve already put 10+ hours painting into the first commission and it is only around %50 finished.( i have an airbrush to base coat, so it cuts out some of the painting time)

Kujacker
          Participant

Wow, are you serious? I went into the store, and there were 7 keepers in stock. I left a comment on Nuke’s pyo and went back to pick the eye color etc and they were all gone. Ugh. I’m never going to get one of these guys.

Melissa
            Participant

I got quite lucky and got one.

If it’s any consolation, that removes me from the competition for at least six months. ๐Ÿ˜•

Boy, did they ever go fast! How many were there anyway?

Yah, I was sitting here telling the Hubby that they were in the store, and he took over the comp and bought two for me to paint.

But while he was filling the things out, they went from 16 to 10 to 5…4…then none. woah…I wonder if the people at the factory take bets on how long it takes for them to sell out :scratch:

EDIT: I’m out of the race for quite some time too.

there were 16 to start with

www.nakaseart.com

Leigha
              Participant

Shit…

I took 5 minutes away from refreshing the PYO sales page to list some statues on eBay…and look what happens…I miss them…

*GRUMBLES*

Melissa
                Participant

I think 17. (saw this thread) http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11026

After I checked out, I think there were 10 or 11.

Could be mistaken, but I think they actually sold out slower than previous times.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Wow, are you serious? I went into the store, and there were 7 keepers in stock. I left a comment on Nuke’s pyo and went back to pick the eye color etc and they were all gone. Ugh. I’m never going to get one of these guys.

You’re not the only one. I went to let someone else know that they were in the store. Went to get one and it disappeared from my cart. ๐Ÿ™„

Allison
                    Participant

I managed to get one this time around (I didn’t go to the cottage this weekend, go figure), and when I got to the page there were 6 left. By the time I had secured my order there were only 4 left, and I was clicking like lightning. Man they sold fast!

My gripe is that I make a Twitter account, make a facebook, and have a tab open of the forum looking for an announcement, and it gets announced in the one thread (about a swap) That I don’t keep track of! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ I am really losing all hope here. ๐Ÿ˜• I am trying to follow everything, but I don’t think this is for me anymore….. :nea:

Well hopefully I can change the color of my eyes. No one has to worry about me getting one again. I can’t paint these things wish I had the talent. This one even if he has red eyes is going to complete my trade with Jennifer finally! ๐Ÿ˜€

Azurielle
                      Participant

I looked away for just a minute to make the baby a bottle! :shout: I can’t beleive I missed them again.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Griffinlover wrote:

Well hopefully I can change the color of my eyes. No one has to worry about me getting one again. I can’t paint these things wish I had the talent. This one even if he has red eyes is going to complete my trade with Jennifer finally! ๐Ÿ˜€

Good for you! And sorry WSC…I am trying here! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.