fbpx

Just wondering

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Patricia
    Participant

I don’t think she is. But I bought her other griffin. She does a nice job.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
      Participant

I dont think so either. Looks like very nice work. Im not fond of the wings, but the rest is stunning.

Arlla
        Participant

I think the head on that one is just beautiful!! But I don’t like the rest of it as much…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

skigod377 wrote:

I dont think so either. Looks like very nice work. Im not fond of the wings, but the rest is stunning.

Haha, I think the wings are my favorite part. I think the whole thing is very nice.

Skigod377
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Haha, I think the wings are my favorite part. I think the whole thing is very nice.

Thats funny. To me the marks just look random. There is no pattern, you know? Looks kinda sloppy. Funny how tastes can vary so much.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Thats funny. To me the marks just look random. There is no pattern, you know? Looks kinda sloppy. Funny how tastes can vary so much.

I agree ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Patricia
              Participant

I like the one I got from her much better then the one she has up now. I’ll try and post pics later.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                Participant

Please do! I liked the blue one. The wings were the first thing I noticed, and I thought the randomness looked pretty natural.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Wow, that one looks great!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

My friend Cara Mitten did that one. ๐Ÿ™‚ She’s an awesome artist!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                      Participant

Nambroth wrote:

My friend Cara Mitten did that one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Its lovely! Not as pretty as yours, of course, but very pretty.

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Very beautiful!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.