fbpx

Just Wondering…………

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just Wondering…………

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Hey everyone
        I just thought that i would at least try asking if anyone might be willing to purchase something on ebay for me….the reason why is that they don’t ship to Canada, I have already asked…NOW THIS WOULD DEPEND ON HOW HIGH THE AUCTION GOES…I don’t really have much to spend but i thought that i would ask anyway….please PM me if you might be able to help…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is the link
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-2-Windstone-Editions-Unicorn-Mother-Baby-Pena-NR_W0QQitemZ260138214759QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10862QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Marzena

I would help if they took Money Orders, but they don’t. ๐Ÿ™ And, I don’t have paypal or credit cards. Thank God I don’t have credit cards. ๐Ÿ˜†

tc_cat333
        Participant

depending on the seller you might be able to buy it and then ask them to ship it to a US address (a forum member) and then they ship it to you…

tc_cat333 wrote:

depending on the seller you might be able to buy it and then ask them to ship it to a US address (a forum member) and then they ship it to you…

I could ship it to you (mmloda) provided you (mmloda) pay the shipping.

Bob

I can also try to help depending on when it ends during the day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.