fbpx

Just wanted to say you're awesome! :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Just wanted to say you're awesome! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

It’s sometimes easy for us to all get in the rush of theses amazing things you make for us! Between new sculpts and all these gorgeous grab bags! … That we sometimes forget to Thank You for all of your hard work!

So I just wanted to say Thank You! πŸ™‚ I have been so lucky to purchase at least one of each of the GB Foxes πŸ™‚ and I have drooled over all the others! I admire the pebble kitties, even though I hadn’t purchased any, and have even tried to trade for some here and there, even though I am not a cat person, lol πŸ™‚ and I have seen the Kitsune PYO in person and cannot wait to paint one myself! and equally as much look forward to painting the KittyGriff and Fancy Kirin! and I will one day stop buying grab bags long enough to get myself one of those stinkin adorable baby dragons! πŸ˜€ hehe

Your talent never fails to amaze me, Mel πŸ™‚ I hope you truly know how much we all appreciate you and everything you do for us crazy collectors! <3

Kim
      Blocked

Thank you! I just moved and unpacked all my Windstones in the last few days as I missed looking at them. They look so pretty in their little curio cabinets in my new living room! I keep staring at all my unicorns and poads and dragons and the rest of them and admiring all the beautiful colours and patterns!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skigod377
        Participant

That’s a true statement!

Bodine
          Participant

It’s sometimes easy for us to all get in the rush of theses amazing things you make for us! Between new sculpts and all these gorgeous grab bags! … That we sometimes forget to Thank You for all of your hard work!

So I just wanted to say Thank You! πŸ™‚ I have been so lucky to purchase at least one of each of the GB Foxes πŸ™‚ and I have drooled over all the others! I admire the pebble kitties, even though I hadn’t purchased any, and have even tried to trade for some here and there, even though I am not a cat person, lol πŸ™‚ and I have seen the Kitsune PYO in person and cannot wait to paint one myself! and equally as much look forward to painting the KittyGriff and Fancy Kirin! and I will one day stop buying grab bags long enough to get myself one of those stinkin adorable baby dragons! πŸ˜€ hehe

Your talent never fails to amaze me, Mel πŸ™‚ I hope you truly know how much we all appreciate you and everything you do for us crazy collectors! <3

DITTO!!!We are very thankful you are here and keep giving beauty to us in your own amazing way.We luvs ya!!! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

jmoore
            Participant

I wholeheartedly agree!!! Thank you!

Amstaff
              Participant

I also totally agree !! I may only be a new Windstone Collector, but I truly appreciate the work and talent that go into these ! I wish I had started collecting these ages ago ! My only fear is that someday Melody may retire, and stop producing new amazing sculpts ! Oh dear, that would be so horrible if Windstone was no longer open for business…. *tries not to think about it* …. πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                Participant

Agreed, agreed, thank you so much for all your outstanding creativity and hard work, you are awesome!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
                  Participant

From the first time I spyed one of your dragons 30 years ago, I have been capitvated by the line, grace and detail of your work, Melody. Over the years I have spent endless hours just staring in awe at your work. Every day I get joy from your work. Thank you, Melody! Please know that you have brought beauty and wonder into the lives of thousands and that we appreciate it

Chloe
                    Participant

Thank you! Thank everyone at Windstone! My pretties make me happy each and every day. πŸ™‚

I just can’t say this enough………THANK YOU! <3

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Yes, thank you for all the wonderful things you create for us. the whole Windstone staff is amazing!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

A True Artist is one who is Truly Happy when their Art is an Inspiration to others, Appreciated and Loved …. I least this is how I feel.

Ms Melody, hopefully you and all of the Windstone folks can feel how much Admiration, Appreciation and LOVE all of us have for you guys! Thanks for Everything you do for us! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Thank you so much!! Your artwork is amazing and it’s wonderful that you share it with us πŸ™‚ I think these sculptures, particularly the dragons, are the best I have ever seen.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

chibishiro12
                            Participant

Yes, I love your dragons and griffins, and the poads are adorable. Thanks so much for all the beautiful things Melody!

Looking for-
                              red fire young dragon
                              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Melody
                              Keymaster

Oh my I just saw this !
                                Thank you so much! Made my (long) day!!

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Oh my I just saw this !
                                  Thank you so much! Made my (long) day!!

<3 πŸ˜€
                                  We all know, that you know we love you! … But sometimes… it's really nice to hear it πŸ™‚ and I figured you could use that after so much work you have been putting in for us! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.