fbpx

Just wanted to say hello

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just wanted to say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Well, Melody said that they might still do rainbow and peacock on the sculpts that have never had any rainbow or peacock on them before.

I mean… they retired brown years and years and years ago, but they’re still coming out with new things in brown!

Jodi
      Participant

It seems like joining the forum suddenly makes your collection bigger. I didn’t really collect at all (had three pieces, too) before I joined. The number in my signature seems to get bigger everyday.

Btw, I just sniped a bat winged siamese cat with a chipped ear off eBay. Yay! My hubby can fix his ear.

Your male rainbow dragon is just gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum- you’ll learn to love us (even if you’re kicking and screaming the entire way you WILL love us muhahahaha)!

siberakh1
        Participant

Welcome to the forum! Pull up a chair and a windstone or two. πŸ˜€

Welcome home. πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

Welcome, purpledoggy! You are warned – Windstone buying will increase exponentially starting now. Will you husband mind very much? πŸ˜€

Aint that the truth when I joined I had two, a little blue wizard and a Flion, that I found. I only joined to get info on them, well 20 some pieces later, I tell ya they are a bad influence, and i only joined in october I think 😯 .

Oh and a warm welcome to the forum .

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† I started with five pieces, joined, and now have 26 with more pouring in all the time. You’d better plan on spending money.

Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† I started with five pieces, joined, and now have 26 with more pouring in all the time. You’d better plan on spending money.

No doubt! I had about 12-15 before I came here and was thinking I would need to downsize because I kept thinking “Who needs 15 Windstones? That’s too many!”. Well, I managed to downsize by 3 pieces and added almost 30 more! And I’m still waiting to get a few more. This forum is truely addictive. And well, limited productions don’t help any – just more choices to choose from. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

WELCOME! These people are INSANE…..ya, I’m included in that one…..=P You can’t go away for more than a day though, or you’ll NEVER catch up on the posts! ROFL

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

WELCOME! These people are INSANE…..ya, I’m included in that one…..=P You can’t go away for more than a day though, or you’ll NEVER catch up on the posts! ROFL

Poor Nirvana…. πŸ˜†

AsH

Hey everybody, I’m new here too and I’d just like to say hi. My aunt has a few Windstones and I decided to use my Christmas money to start my own collection. I’ve been “collecting” for two weeks and so far I have a Peacock Fledgling, Rainbow Fledgling, Emerald Fledgling and an Old Green Fledgling. Well I dont actually “have” them till they get here through customs, but I’m soooo excited.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

AsH wrote:

Hey everybody, I’m new here too and I’d just like to say hi. My aunt has a few Windstones and I decided to use my Christmas money to start my own collection. I’ve been “collecting” for two weeks and so far I have a Peacock Fledgling, Rainbow Fledgling, Emerald Fledgling and an Old Green Fledgling. Well I dont actually “have” them till they get here through customs, but I’m soooo excited.

Welcome to the forum!!! πŸ˜€

Patricia
                        Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome ASh. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.