fbpx

Just FYI Pictures of Windstone Brochures…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just FYI Pictures of Windstone Brochures…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

For those of you who have not seen them…these are the brochures that I have collected..

If anyone has ones that I don’t have please post them!

Click on the thumbnail for the larger picture….

keschete
      Participant

Wow, where did you get the brochures from? I’ve only seen a few, ages ago, and none like those.

wolflodge100
        Participant

Where did you collect them from? I think they are all dealer issue only, you are lucky, I would love to have any of them. The only one I do have is the secret keeper one πŸ˜€

Andrea
          Participant

Wow! Those are really cool!
            I love that emerald fledgling one. He’s so cute!
            Thanks for sharing.

keschete
            Participant

I bought out a dealer’s old stuff about a year ago…I haven’t seen anyone post anything in a while on brochures.
              So I thought everyone would enjoy this. I also bought some stuff from a local guy,
              that isn’t pictured.

I have all the brochures…not all are pictured (I have the Castle Brochure).
              I also have a few newsletters and correspondence from
              Windstone to the dealers.

I just figured everyone would enjoy looking πŸ™‚

Here is the castle brochure :

wolflodge100
              Participant

Thanks, you are right, at least I love to see this kind of stuff! πŸ˜€

keschete
                Participant

Here are some pictures from the brochures over the years….enjoy…

Click on images for full pictures

Those are cool! I always wondered where people were getting them from. At first I thought they were included with the bigger pieces in their boxes. 😳

keschete
                  Participant

PaperCut wrote:

Those are cool! I always wondered where people were getting them from. At first I thought they were included with the bigger pieces in their boxes. 😳

When I fisrt started collecting Windstones in 1987
                    or so…they had a tag that hung around the statue.

You could get the brochures from the dealers like
                    Wick’s and Sticks and the boxes had styrofoam molds that the dragons fit into.

I have been saving brochures since I started collecting Windstones. I have an original Flion,
                    hatching Maiasaur, Black griffin, Peacock Male, Peacock Female, Brown Male, Old Green Young…
                    and a few others….

Over the last 20 years, I have saved every piece of Windstone stuff…
                    because they remind me of Anne McCaffery’s Pern Dragons…..
                    so I ended up with some neat stuff….

Cool. maybe next time I go to one of the dealers around here I’ll ask if they have any extra ones. I know one place had one, but it was kinda old. It had I think the peacock dragons and I forget what else.

keschete
                    Participant

You need to beg for it. They don’t make the brochures any more…….they are a piece of Windstone history…..

Be subtle…they might not know how valuable they are..I got many of mine for free πŸ™‚

lol really? I didn’t know they stopped making them. XD Well it wouldn’t hurt to ask anyways. If I remember that is. 😳

siberakh1
                      Participant

You could always use the excuse that it gives you something to show someone what windstone is. “Hey, do you have any current or even old brochures, pictures? I’d love to be able to show a picture of some windstone pieces to [insert person here, maybe insert holiday/occasion if appropriate].” I’ve done that before. It’s worth a shot.

Jasmine
                        Participant

This is the only one I have left. I got it the last year they had a Canadian dealer I believe. I got this at the annual gift show for trades. I do wish I’d kept all the others but I have no idea what happened to them.

Edit: I guess I should say that I got this from the show because I was there with my mother, my parents used to own a gift shop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.