fbpx

Just for you Cat… Lawl

Home Forums Miscellany Community Just for you Cat… Lawl

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Gotta watch the second one after I get home…

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

I would hate to see their water bill…..Wonder if the cat does it when the lid is down as well?

Purplecat
        Participant

That went through my mind too….. πŸ˜•

Lupin
          Participant

So who’s seen the poor cat named Burger and Fries? This one has “His” story of why he’s [b]SOOOOOOOOO[/b] Mad!! 😈

I wonder if the story is the “True” one, if it is i so do not blame him!!!

When ever I’m mad at my own spazcat I like to watch this and remind myself that no matter how angry she is she has never been this upset with anybody!!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I would hate to see their water bill…..Wonder if the cat does it when the lid is down as well?

haha, I saw that one and I wondered that myself.

Lupin wrote:

So who’s seen the poor cat named Burger and Fries? This one has “His” story of why he’s [b]SOOOOOOOOO[/b] Mad!! 😈

I haven’t seen that cat.

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜† I finally watched that second one. My first thought was that the kitty is finding Nemo.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† I finally watched that second one. My first thought was that the kitty is finding Nemo.

Good one. πŸ˜†

That was hilarious, my Emma says hello also, I just thought she was weird!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.