fbpx

Just curious….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Just curious….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

I noticed that the only dragons with freckle scales are the brown and green. I love the freckle scales and wondered why the newer colors don’t have them? I like how they draw your attention to different areas on the dragon. Sorry if it’s a kinda odd question…. I was just curious. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

I noticed that the only dragons with freckle scales are the brown and green. I love the freckle scales and wondered why the newer colors don’t have them? I like how they draw your attention to different areas on the dragon. Sorry if it’s a kinda odd question…. I was just curious. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

We only put them on when they looked nice. The freckles didn’t go with all the colors, like white, black gold and ruby, but the Peacocks had them. Hmmm…I guess the emeralds didn’t have them either…and it seemed excessive to put them on the on the rainbows, since they were colorful enough…the golds don’t have them… Yep, I guess just the old green, brown and peacocks had ’em.

Purplecat
          Participant

I couldn’t find any on my peacock dragons but all I’ve got is a fledgie and a scratcher. I’ll have to get hold of a pic of a peacock male so I can see them. Thank you!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.