fbpx

Just because I know…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Just because I know…

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

You pay the cost of the plane rental ๐Ÿ˜›

My dad has a plane. I know how to fly….

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

DragonCat wrote:

:spank: Don’t you know?!! Windstones are TERRIFIED of the dark!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Must have been cool though. “Hey, what’s in this box??…… OMG!! Windstone suprise!!!” That’s like christmas in a box.

Man if all you all are upset at Adraenyse you’ll hate me….all my Windstones have been in a storage unit for the last 5 years….

Anonymous

See? And I only have like .. ten. Nirvanacat has more Poads than that.

I found all mine last night, but I know for sure I’m missing at least one somewhere.

Anonymous

Heh, I did find them all, but they’re still sitting over there.. in a pile .. of boxes..

But, after a year of owing the house, and having time since I quit my job, I was able to finally wire up my office and start setting up my desk.

I got one of my brothers over and we sawed the legs off the hutches so I could hang them up and actually still use the desk space. 30″ monitors eat real estate in a hurry.

I ALMOST have a workable desk space again… but I started another job so it’ll take another year to finish.

Hannah
            Participant

Good grief, look at that setup!! Your office is going to be kickin’!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Wow, I agree with Yeral, That office space is going to be amazing when you finish. I’m sure when you get your new place all set up you’ll have a nice display spot for your windstones. You do realize, you’ll have to take pics to prove you unpacked them. ๐Ÿ˜€

Carolyn
                Participant

Well it will like Christmas unpacking them . What fun .

Rachel
                  Participant

Holy moses. Well, the bad news is that your electricity bill will go up. The good news is that your heat bill will go down. ๐Ÿ˜‰

siberakh1
                    Participant

*drools* I love that monitor set up. If I could convince work to get another one… Not happening I’m sure. Two is not enough. I definitely feel the pain on nights I have to work from home (weather… love saving on the gas) when I only have the laptop screen to use and no secondary monitor to run all the apps across.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Cool! 8) Look forward to seeing the completed setup. So many wires–wires scare me! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.