fbpx

June Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody June Raffle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I feel like a goob for asking again, but I cannot handle the suspense anymore. Will there be a June raffle?? ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
      Participant

Anna
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Coincidentally, the raffle prize for this month is a black and white spotted cat like that one! The wings on this cat have blue spots instead of purple. However he isn’t quite finished yet, so who knows how he will turn out?

From this thread: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13413

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Oooo! If it’s a Flap Cat, I’m definitely going to enter. Can’t wait to see pics of him ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Melody
            Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

I feel like a goob for asking again, but I cannot handle the suspense anymore. Will there be a June raffle?? ๐Ÿ™‚

yup yup yup -I have a cat. Not quite finished yet , I’ll post a pic when he is.

Mmloda
              Participant

Uhhhhh a CAT….I can’t wait to see him once he is all finished….but I will probably sit out of this one since I don’t really collect the windstone cats unless of course he looks like a tiger..LOL ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

WolfenMachine
                Participant

OOO A TIGER FLAP CAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Good idea mmloda! ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
                  Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

OOO A TIGER FLAP CAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Good idea mmloda! ๐Ÿ˜€

Agreed!

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

yup yup yup -I have a cat. Not quite finished yet , I’ll post a pic when he is.

WANTS TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huge meow*

Umm…. ahem. Forgive my little outburst…. ahem. ๐Ÿ˜†

Crimson Vision
                    Participant

Ooo if it’s a Flap Cat I might actually put my name in the hat for the first time! Hoping it’s an eyes closed version though!

Melody
                      Keymaster

I just posted a pic of “Flat Paws” the June raffle prize on the blog. ( to get to the blog page, click on the “Windstone blog” button at the top of this page)

wow… love it!!

Crimson Vision
                        Participant

MEEP! LOVE!! Just sent my name in to be in the drawing for the first time! ๐Ÿ™‚

Angie
                          Participant

Aah, he’s beautiful! Already entered!

๐Ÿ˜ฎ he looks like a mix of 2 kitties that i had who were very close to me and both passed away. Even has the flat paws like one kitty had. U can bet i entered for this one too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.