fbpx

June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Perfect grab Etruscan, they’re lovely as a set!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

CONGRATS, Sikek!
        One of my Top Top Favorites!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
        Participant

I can’t remember who liked the dark face wild dog. It’s on ebay!

etruscan
          Participant

So it is.  For anyone worried about buying from a seller in Australia – I have bought from chameleon7.  No problems with packing or shipping, though you do have to allow for delays caused by US Customs when waiting for your colt.

GardenNinja
            Participant

Wow, Etruscan! That is an amazing set.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Zelda
              Participant

Thanks Tig3r06 for the mention of the colt on Ebay! I’m hoping somebody will want to trade the white-faced AWD if they get it, but it’s very helpful to see the photos of the dark-faced one too. I would have totally missed it if you hadn’t posted. Much appreciated! And thanks Etruscan too for the vote of confidence for the seller.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

tig3r06
                Participant

Theres an AWD in the classifieds too. 😊  anytime!  Always willing to help fellow addicts 😁

Aggie83
                  Participant

Bah-hah!  Sometimes I think the main function of this forum is so we can enable each other!  😉

GardenNinja
                    Participant

I have bought from chameleon7, too. My experience was like Etruscan’s – prompt shipping, well packed, no surprises. My purchase from her didn’t spend a long time in customs, although a purchase from her sister did. It could spend anywhere from a couple days to several weeks with customs. In USPS tracking, customs may be labeled “ISC” for International Service Center.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kiera
                      Participant

Here are mine!  I ordered one, and then a second when the limit lifted. Oddly, they arrived both on the same day!  Any idea what species they are patterned after? I really like the one on the left, especially how his belly is painted, the one on the right I like but it’s a bit too dark to fit in my cabinet.

I am willing to consider a trade for either one, but the one on the left I will be quite picky about. I don’t know what I want, but I am unlikely to accept a plain tiger/zebra. I like hybrid mixes and busier pieces and especially the ones similar to Natasha’s Bay Zorse, but hey!  Feel free to PM me, I don’t mind.

I will also consider a trade for a baby uni in similar pattern (especially a snow leopard, or other leopard type pattern). And I should add, I am willing to do a roundabout trade (trades involving multiple people, where we all get our dreamies).

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

From the class pic, underlined mine, and put an arrow on one I’d love to see more pics of.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OzWzsyH.jpg[/img]

Zelda
                        Participant

Beautiful unis Kiera. How very strange that you got the two unis *directly adjacent* to your favorite! Almost like just missing the bullseye twice, heh.

Your uni on the right looks like it could be a tabby cat or forest cat; I’ve seen Maine Coons with similar markings.

The one on the left has rosettes like a jaguar, and maybe some tiger stripes and cheetah spots mixed in?

Natasha
                          Participant

Gorgeous, Kiera! I’d say Jaguar/cheetah/tiger hybrid and Tabby Cat!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Linda
                            Participant

I forgot to post pictures of my colt I hope this works.

Linda
                              Participant

I can only get one picture at a time?

Linda
                                Participant

I don’t know how to make them smaller.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 352 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.