June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I got pictures of all my colts and thought I would share.  Thanks to those of you who traded with me or bought from me or sold to me!  In the first pic, the tiger/leopard hybrid and quagga in the back middle have been sold/traded and are going to a new home. The clouded leopard in the front middle is one I love as it is gorgeous but the spots are bigger than my other ones and it doesn’t quite fit.  I was holding it for someone who can’t buy right now so it is still available for trade or sale.  I just listed it on ebay but if you are interested in it here, let me know.  I would also consider trading for a grab bag wolf I love or another grab bag creature I love or I would maybe consider taking payments on it.  In the second pic, these ones are favourites and are all keepers unless anyone would like to offer a yellow leopard, jaguar, grey snow leopard or black and white zebra for trade for one as those are favourites of mine as well.  I would also maybe trade one colt for a leopard grab bag baby unicorn (lying down, not a colt) so if you have anything to offer let me know, otherwise I am super happy with all of these!

All of them together.

Ones I am keeping.

Pairs pictured together.

Clouded Leopard for Trade or Sale.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

NICE KIM!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Beautiful collection of colts, Kim. I think my favourite one has to be the one in the first picture, front row, first one from the left. What colour are her eyes? They look like a metallic peach/pink.  Jus’ g’ogeous!  😉

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
          Participant

This guy was a trade that hasn’t been shown off here – one of the two “enchilada colts!”

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
            Participant

Awesome Kim!  I love all of them!

Congrats Natasha on getting a red colt!  😊 Seeing better pics the enchilada color is really cool, but I still love my stripes better than spots so I’m glad I got a red tiger and you got a red spotted.

Kim
              Blocked

Thanks Angelika_Zen.  Yeah the one you mentioned is one I traded for that was a favourite.  It is kind of an orangey/red leopard with metallic peach eyes.  Congrats on the enchilada colt too Natasha!  It is very cool!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                Participant

Gorgeous collection, Kim

Natasha, love your enchilada.

Natasha
                  Participant

Thanks everyone! I need to get all my colts together for a pic soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Zelda
                    Participant

Wow, what an assortment Kim! It’s great to see them all together and I love how you arranged them for their glamor shots 😀

Natasha, thanks for the pictures of an elusive enchilada. Those vibrant colors are beautiful!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ponygirl
                      Participant

Now that the dust has settled, these are the three I ended up with after some trading and whatnot. Unfortunately I was trying to be optimistic and I love their colors and patterns, but the black outlines on the necklaces and the dark eyes on the two aren’t quite doing it for me so I listed them up for possible trade/sale (although if I was keeping one of these, it’d definitely be the dilute zebra…love!). Really hoping to find a quagga or wild ass someday, although I’m guessing by now they’re likely all in perma-homes.

MandBsMom
                        Participant

I know I’ve been absent for awhile, but I did manage to grab this guy before they sold out. He has some light brown/grey shading, not stark black and white.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

tig3r06
                          Participant

Thats a pretty one, congrats!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

He’s very nice, MandBsMom!!! Congrats 🙂

and I love your trio, ponygirl! They look great together!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                              Participant

I got my trades in and thank you.They are adorable.What are they?Leopard and Clouded Leopard or Jaquar?

Bodine
                                Participant

After all said and done,I have these beauties.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 352 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.