June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

This topic contains 351 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Tig3r06 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 352 total)
  • Author

Natasha
    Participant

Here come the Junicorns! I can’t wait to see them! Please show off your lovely GBS!

And for reference, here’s the updated guidelines Jennifer was kind enough to craft for us a couple of weeks ago! I figure it couldn’t hurt to have  a refresher. Let’s all play nice so we can enjoy the great company and lovely friendships we’ve made here!     https://windstoneeditions.com/the-windstone-forum/topic/updated-rules/

And now, pretty unicorns!

Seeking These Test Paints! Please get in touch if you would like to trade or sell. I will remove pieces from my list if requested by owner.

GRIFFINS: Mahogany Crouching Chick, Mahogany Sitting Chick

UNIS: Young Snow Leopard Test Paint, Male Snow Leopard Test Paint, Mother Autumn, Mother Okapi, Baby Okapi, Gothic Mahogany, Gothic Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo

PEGASUS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain

DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
    Participant

Here are the partial class pics – about half of the unicorns:

photo june_zpsqdilxota.jpg

photo june3_zps8tkcdx1w.jpg

photo june2_zpsgy39gdlm.jpg

Seeking These Test Paints! Please get in touch if you would like to trade or sell. I will remove pieces from my list if requested by owner.

UNIS: Young Snow Leopard Test Paint, Male Snow Leopard Test Paint, Mother Autumn, Mother Okapi, Baby Okapi, Gothic Mahogany, Gothic Silver Forest

Natasha
    Participant

These are my faves from the class pic, but since so many are not photographed I’m sure there will be many more gorgeous ones to drool over. I am most interested in the snow leopard to go with the mom, baby, bat, gothic & cougar I have in that pattern, but I love all the ones in yellow boxes.

photo junicorns1_zpspmztrfha.jpg

photo Junicorns2_zpsncfjhkri.jpg

photo Junicorns3_zpssfari61v.jpg

Tig3r06
    Participant

Thank you for posting a show off thread again! 😊

Natasha
    Participant

Thank you for posting a show off thread again!

Absolutely! It’s so fun to see all the gorgeous art Melody makes! I hope you get one you love!

Kim
    Participant

Yay, excited for these!  I would love to get a leopard, white tiger or zebra one!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

WOW! There are some Really FANTASTIC ones I like a Lot, but I think I’m going to be satisfied with photos of everyone’s Lovelies.
    I’m still saving most of my funds for the Kickstarter. And I’m happily getting a nice AL YPoad 😉

I’ll Drool over all of yours…
    Hope everyone gets their Favs!
    GOOD LUCK!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

~~~ I'm Seeking a Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon - Do you have one to sell? PM me anytime! ~~~
    Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
    Participant

no unicorns for me, hubby balked at the price so I’ll just have to enjoy pictures of everyone’s pretties…..

Seeking a Sitting Cat, please pm me if you have one to sell or you see one on Ebay......

Sikek
    Participant

These are the ones that catch my interest the most from the partial class photo.

The grey one would certainly match my young XD

I would probably be happy with the majority of these as I love Safari, but because it’s costly I’m hoping to avoid some of the ones I don’t care for as much.

Mary
    Participant

So many beautiful ones, it’s very hard to pick a favorite.

Thanks for posting the pictures, Natasha

Ela_Hara
    Participant

According to Melody’s Blog, those are only about half of the total GB Colts – the rest got boxed up before they remembered to photograph them for the class pics! Might be some really Cool and Fabulous ones we don’t even know about in there!

~~~ I'm Seeking a Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon - Do you have one to sell? PM me anytime! ~~~

Tig3r06
    Participant

Im also having a really hard time. I love all big cat markings 😍

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yay! I was able to participate in this batch. (it’s been a while) Looking for a clouded leopard or a jaguar of some sort so if anyone gets one and is looking to trade I very seldom get one I like so please keep me in mind. <3

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - PM me for a quote

Ann
    Participant

Really love the giraffe one, the snow leopard, the various tigers and ligers including the one with mixed leopard in it.  Many many faves!  Beautiful  job Melody.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Geez Loize!
    The more I look at the ‘partial’ class pics the more I think that if the one per limit is raised I may just have to get another for me… The other half not photographed may have some really neat Colts!
    These are WONDERFUL Melody! You get better and more detailed with every Grab Bag!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 352 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.