fbpx

June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yes, Very Nice Tig3r! So much detail!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mary
      Participant

That one is stunning, tig!  One of my favorites seen so far.

I was able to sell a few pieces, and I finally succumbed & bought another before they sold out.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

What a good lookin’ colt, Tig3r! Love the eyes.

I was able to trade for one of my favourite colts. It left the US and entered Canada and was slated for delivery on Monday July 31st. Aug 1st, it crossed the border again, and went back into the US (????) and now it’s sitting at customs, and it’s been there all week.  When you complain to border services, you get some well-rehearsed apology, that only makes it worse.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

tig3r06
          Participant

Thanks guys!

Angelika, what’d ya get?!  And that would be horrible to watch and know. Mine didn’t get scanned so I almost thought they wouldn’t be delivered till Monday. Glad he showed up Saturday like it said expected delivery was.

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I normally don’t “track” my parcels…but SOMEONE! (she knows who she is, lol!!!) showed me this neat little ap that allows me to get updates via USPS/Canada Post. Against my better judgment, I decided to give it a shot. It’s been nothing but STRESS and I hate it! oooh! it’s out for delivery!!!! yippee! Happy dance! Now it’s back in the US?!WHAT?!  Lunchbox let down!!! so I’ve deleted it and have resumed to the usual SURPRISE!!! your parcel is here! surprise…you owe $54 in customs fees!  😉 you gotta love it!

This is what’s on it’s way (kinda-sorta)…I’m super pumped to have been able to trade for it!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
              Participant

Gorgeous, Tig3r! Super pretty!

And Congrats, Angelika! I’m glad you got one you love!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                Participant

So found this tabby pic and made my own big cat pic. I got tired of googling coat patterns lol and thought a quick look for everyone would be good.  I know it’s not all, so if anyone has more to add feel free 😊

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Thank you Tig3r06 for posting the small and large cat photos !!
                    What beautiful coats they all have!!
                    Hugs!!

Natasha
                    Participant

My last colt arrived and he’s a gorgeous hybrid Okapi-Tiger that wasn’t in the class photo. I would consider traiding him for a tawny true Snow Leopard, red colt, giraffe, cuttlefish or other hybrid but I am also happy to keep him. 

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                      Participant

Ooh you got a great last one too!  Congrats!  He’s really pretty!

Mary
                        Participant

Wow!!!  That one is gorgeous, Natasha.  Congrats.  Seems the best colts were waiting for the end of the GB.

I’ve got one last one on the way, so if I get one of your favs, I’ll let you know.

Natasha
                          Participant

Thank you! Yes, he is really pretty but I’m happy to look at what arrives for you!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

etruscan
                            Participant

My colt who was supposed to be here on Friday finally wandered in.  He wasn’t really that slow, but it sure felt like he was!  I got the grey stripe zebra from the store photo.  Rain today (not complaining – we needed it) so maybe tomorrow for photos.

tig3r06
                              Participant

Great grab Etruscan!

etruscan
                                Participant

Thanks.  He is a pretty little thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 352 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.