fbpx

June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags June 30th 2017 Safari Unicorn Colt Grab Bag Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

That is horrid Bodine, I will see if I can help find it on my end with USPS too!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

etruscan
      Participant

I finally gave in and got another one.  I’m not quite sure why, except eventually they will sell out and then I might regret not taking another chance to get something special.  Darn grab bags!

Kim
        Blocked

Just like Tig3r06 I have 3 more beauties to show that my friend and I got in!  I was really hoping for a leopard and a white tiger and thanks to Natasha I was able to trade for a white tiger but was still hoping for a leopard.  So I was ecstatic when I opened these ones and got 3 spotty ones!  None of them are regular leopards but they are so gorgeous I am happy to keep all of them (sharing custody with my friend).  The first one on the left I think is an ocelot, the middle one is a snow leopard and the right one looks like a silver coloured serval.  I know some people were looking for snow leopards but that one is my favourite.  I would only possibly consider trading one of these for a regular coloured leopard like the picture at the bottom or a jaguar (like the last one Aggie83 posted to the right of the numbat).  I also like zebras but other than that these are keepers!

Looking for one with a similar pattern to this one below.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
          Participant

Very pretty, Kim! I like your faded one in the middle! I have two more coming. A trade, and a purchase made late at night after wine had lowered my inhibitions 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
            Participant

Werepanther-No update on the tracking and no colt here.Mail already run. I am so sorry.Don’t believe my bad luck sometimes.Still,maybe….

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
              Keymaster

The one on the left is a marbled Bengal cat, the stripy one in the middle is a  “toyger”tabby cat

Save

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey Bodine – don’t get too upset yet. I’ve had occasions where the USPS didn’t scan the tracking or update it in their system for a day or two. And I don’t believe you can start a case until it’s been at least three days (I think).

One time I had a special Poad coming from WS take a side trip to Virginia and stay there for over a week before the tracking started up again and she got to me. Another time my mail person picked up an outgoing Priority that I was sending, and she scanned it as ‘Delivered’ before it even got to the post office to start its journey to the recipient. And over two months ago I had the tracking on an item stop after two days of traveling and my item actually delivered to me a day later – the tracking online still doesn’t show that it delivered! I think that each USPS office (and sometime person) can be inconsistent on how often (or if) they scan and update the USPS tracking.

Give it another day and please don’t stress too much … I’m sure your Colt will reach you. Have faith. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thank you so much Melody!  I was hoping you would see and tell me what they are.  I love them both even more now 😍

Bodine
                    Participant

Ela-You are correct and I have gotten in touch with a lady who is on the lookout for it now so I’m still hoping.It is just nerve wracking when anything like this happens.Staying hopeful!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                      Participant

Good luck Bodine!  I bet you will get yours like Natasha finally got her missing peg 😊

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Hi Bodine !!
                          Just said a prayer that your colt reaches you soon.
                          Warm Hugs !!

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

Mimi! Colt is just delayed, look at the tracking now! Yay! *whew* 🙌

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

That is a awesome toyger tig! Jelly! Lol.

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

All I see is a little “x” in a box where Kim and Tig3r’s pics should be…am I alone?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                                Participant

They’re showing now for me (10:33 EDT).  Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 352 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.