fbpx

June 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends July 1

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles June 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends July 1

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The June 2023 Windstone Raffle has been announced! Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

The raffle prize for June is this lovely Egyptian-themed Lap Dragon. While her body scales are a matte black, her bright red/gold wings and large scales are edged with metallic gold. She also has a few dabs of turquoise paint here and there to accent her chest scales.

She has gold-plated pewter horns, orange/red eyes, and a lava-colored jewel set in her forehead. She is hand-painted and signed by Melody Pena.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Lap Dragon, click this link to send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “June 2023 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived. The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, July 1st, 2023! Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered.

When the winner is chosen, they will receive an email to notify them and they will be posted with the rest of our winners on the Windstone Forums. …

One entry per person.

Windstone_Raffle_June2023_side1

Windstone_Raffle_June2023_side2

Lyrak
      Participant

Oh this one’s very striking!

Laura
        Participant

She is so pretty! Good luck everyone!

Merlin
          Participant

Oh, so very nice!! ^_^

Gryphy18
            Participant

What a pretty lady dragon! Good luck all.

Geckoic
              Participant

This raffle piece is one of my favorites! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Fincat
                Participant

She’s gorgeous!! Good luck all!

Ellisha Nelson
                  Participant

Wow. She’s striking.

Ellisha Nelson

Emma Wrye
                    Participant

She is absolutely stunning!

Fire Dragon

Writernut
                      Participant

This dragon is simply spectacular. If, by some miracle, I manage to win this striking beauty, I intend to give her to my best friend — a veteran paramedic who loves Windstone dragons, and who suffered some very bad news just yesterday. It might brighten some otherwise dark and stormy skies, just a little. Regardless, this dragon is gorgeous. <3

This one is amaaaazing! <3

Catriona
                        Participant

I’ve got my fingers crossed. I’d love to win him or her.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

kadresel
                          Participant

It’s so beautiful! I would love to actually win a raffle for once. This one is just so striking in it’s colors.

Lauren
                            Participant

Only 2.5 hours till the deadline!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.