fbpx

July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Home Forums Miscellany Community July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

So sorry to hear that Raven is having problems again! And sorry about your dad’s cat–what a beauty!

what a pretty cat… i’m so sorry to hear he had to be put down 😥

oh no for Raven!! i was hoping he was through it 🙁 hopefully the visit with the vet goes well tomorrow.. he will be in my thoughts!

machineguts
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear Raven is having problems again! 🙁 Sending my hope for healing and hugs! *Hugs tight*

BDW
        Participant

Raven is back at the vet today and will go through more tests and they might find stones
          Vet said it will cost around $200 and up 😮
          I hope it’s just an infection.
          All I know is that yesterday he didn’t urinate or poo. 🙁
          Not good
          He’s eating and was a little payful last night but still.
          I don’t like it.
          Keep you posted.
          I’m still selling Windstones to cover the charge.

🙁 Poor Raven. I hope it ends up being good news for you, and his problems are brought to light. Your father’s cat is absolutly beautiful! I had a Himalayan when I was a young girl who looked just like him! She wasn’t as sweet as your dad’s…She chewed up my moms 13 year old parakeet, who lived 2 weeks before succumbing to infection. 🙁 That was 25 years ago though. 😮

BDW
          Participant

Raven if doing much better. He’s regular and eats very well. Hope it’s over. 🙂

Bob

Good Luck it’s been a scary time there

twindragonsmum
              Participant

*snurggles and lurvs for Raven* and for you and Michel :yes:

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Megan
                Participant

That’s so good to hear!

lamortefille
                  Participant

I missed this whole thread…I’m glad Raven is doing well now!

BDW
                    Participant

Raven is bringing up is food again and some blood comes out too. I’ll have to bring him back to the vet. 🙁
                      He’s been sick last week and again this morning. He hasn’t eaten anything he shouldn’t so I don’t know what to think.
                      Did anyone ever had a problem with “helicobacter pylori”?
                      I got a feeling that may be the cause of Raven being sick and my son.
                      Symptoms are the same. But in Michel’s case he doesn’t have any blood yet.
                      I’ve been trying to contact his doctor about that for a blood test.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear that Raven is sick again, as well as your son. I’ve never heard of helicobacter pylori so I’m no help there. I hope everything resolves itself for you soon–I know the stress of caring for ill loved ones and pets–it is never ending! Sending you hugs and cyber chocolates and all the positive and comforting thoughts I can.

Rachel
                        Participant

H. pylori was discovered as a cause of ulcers in humans. It was a very good thing for some people since it meant that antibiotics would cure their ulcers. It very well could be a bleeding ulcer. I’m unsure if dogs can get it, though.
                          Edit to clarify that I’m unsure that dogs can get an H. pylori infection. But an ulcer could be caused by something else. Even another Helicobacter infection, maybe?

darjeb
                          Participant

BDW I am so very sorry to hear that Raven is having problems again. Sending hugs and prayers for his recovery. Your dad’s cat was gorgeous it is sad he lost him.

Bob

It’s NEVER easy to watch a loved one in pain. I hope you finally find out what is upsetting your kitty

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 193 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.