fbpx

July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Home Forums Miscellany Community July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

BDW
      Participant

My cat was sick after eating earlier.
        Just now he was sick again but this time the liquid was pink….like deluted blood….not good! I’m really worried!
        He’s been eating anything grassy even when it fake. So I take them away….but upon transfering my mom’s TV that she gave me on my stand I put some fake grass ornement on the grown well guess what…he was eating it so I put it back where it belongs and that is when he was sick with that pink fluid. πŸ™
        He also like to eat the fake christmas tree so I’m putting it away as soon as I can.
        πŸ™„ will he ever learn it’s not good for him!

Check to see if the food you feed him has ANY red food dye in it at all. If he keeps getting sick, I would take him to the vet. I’m sorry your Christmas isn’t seeming to be going so well. We love ya BDW! *big squeezy hugs* πŸ™‚

BDW
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Check to see if the food you feed him has ANY red food dye in it at all. If he keeps getting sick, I would take him to the vet. I’m sorry your Christmas isn’t seeming to be going so well. We love ya BDW! *big squeezy hugs* πŸ™‚

Thanks WC but the food doesn’t have any red dye in it…usualy when he is sick it’s the same color as the food. Tonight it was pink, like I said like diluted blood. I’m worried….the vet had told me that it was dangerous for him to eat any fake grass or threads…..I do some sewing on my spare time so I make sure there is no thead around for him to eat. But he did get to the christmas tree (fake ) and some fake grass while I was changing the TV…..very frustrating and worrysome. I don’t want to loose him. πŸ™ If the pink comes back I will go see the vet.)

My vet told me about tinsel, but my cats eat just about anything around here from used q-tips out of the waste basket to the fake grass you speak of. Even those little tinsel balls they make for cats to play with. It makes for decorative poop but otherwise, I haven’t had anyone sick from it. πŸ˜• I know not to use icicle tinsel with cats though. Oh, and palm trees, poor poor palm trees…My cat’s love them! I’m constantly spraying them with the quirt bottle to get them away from them. πŸ™‚

BDW
          Participant

My cat’s love them! I’m constantly spraying them with the quirt bottle to get them away from them. πŸ™‚

Oh I so understand that….I sleep with my spray bottle in bed with me…..I wake up several time during the night because the cats are either doing something they shouldn’t or scaring the birds. My bed hapens to be in my living room between it and the kitchen and so I have to referee them all the time! πŸ™„

Thank goodness I don’t have the birds problem…That would be my mom. I told Scott today that Tagger (African Grey) was gonna go for his earrings, and he didn’t believe me. 15 seconds later…BAM! Earrings! πŸ˜† He was being bad today too, he bit mom and then hid up her shirt while Noah, her other African Grey hung upside down from her finger one legged and played “cuckoo bird” the whole time. I held Nikki, her Lion head rabbit. πŸ˜€
            I just have the 5 cats and 2 dogs. One dog eats the plugs off the ends of cords when he is bored, and the other one seems to like to poop in the house when Scott is home, but not when he isn’t. :scratch:
            I hope your kitty gets to feeling better. Might have just upset his belly a bit. Just keep an eye on him. :yes:

BDW
            Participant

Thank goodness I don’t have the birds problem…That would be my mom. I told Scott today that Tagger (African Grey) was gonna go for his earrings, and he didn’t believe me. 15 seconds later…BAM! Earrings! πŸ˜† He was being bad today too, he bit mom and then hid up her shirt while Noah, her other African Grey hung upside down from her finger one legged and played “cuckoo bird” the whole time. I held Nikki, her Lion head rabbit. πŸ˜€
              I just have the 5 cats and 2 dogs. One dog eats the plugs off the ends of cords when he is bored, and the other one seems to like to poop in the house when Scott is home, but not when he isn’t. :scratch:
              I hope your kitty gets to feeling better. Might have just upset his belly a bit. Just keep an eye on him. :yes:

OMG So glad I don’t have those type of birds….mine are just finches and canaries but the still need a peaceful sleep, and not night frights caused by the cats, in order to live longer. I don’t want any type of parrots even though I do like them they are too noisy and I like it quiet.
              I love dogs but can never own one because it would kill me if I ever have to move and the place I would rent don’t accept dogs πŸ™ ….big dogs that is all I go for. πŸ™‚ I’ve always wanted one since I’ve left Michel’s father. It’s hard enough to rent with indoor declawed cat and birds…can you imagine a big dog? πŸ™„

LadyFirebird
              Participant

So sorry about your kitty BDW–hope he’s feeling better. Scary about the pink fluid–would make me wonder if that fake ornaments is doing something to his insides. What frustrates me is that you feed these babies good food and they go after crap like that! Hope you don’t have to take him to the vet–like you need another expense! πŸ™„

LadyFirebird
                Participant

The dog that only poops in the house when Scott is home but not when he isn’t. What is the message here? πŸ˜†

BDW
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

The dog that only poops in the house when Scott is home but not when he isn’t. What is the message here? πŸ˜†
                    Trying to anoy human so he go away?…lol

BDW
                    Participant

Raven has not been sick today and I’m keeping close watch on him. Hopefully he’ll be ok…..still uneasy about the pink fluid. πŸ˜•

Is he eating still and up moving around? Those are sure signs of feeling better. πŸ™‚
                      I am wondering if she isn’t saying that too…. 😈 XD Really, she doesn’t do it when it’s just me as the parent int he house. πŸ˜†

Aww poor kitty. Your kitty and my (almost) sister in law’s cat this Christmas. Poor Echo is so dehydrated right now after … something. So I hope that all the sick kitties start to feel better soon. πŸ™

darjeb
                      Participant

I hope you kitty is doing better it is so worrying when pets are sick. I don’t have one since I lost Tristen but am thinking about another chow chow. Tristen’s breeder has a young female the same color as Tristen she wants to let me have

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 193 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.